Fairy Tail GX
Home of the newest generation of powerful mages. Some strive for protection, and annihilation of evil. Others strive for harmony, and peace among all. Some even strive to be rulers of the world. Which one are you? Will you protect the citizens of Fiore? And what's with all these demons coming into our world? It's like Hell is rising over...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fairy Tail GX
Home of the newest generation of powerful mages. Some strive for protection, and annihilation of evil. Others strive for harmony, and peace among all. Some even strive to be rulers of the world. Which one are you? Will you protect the citizens of Fiore? And what's with all these demons coming into our world? It's like Hell is rising over...
Fairy Tail GX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Victoria Erza Silvershield WIP
A new arrangement [Private] EmptyFri May 23, 2014 5:19 pm by IzzyxD

» Haaai~
A new arrangement [Private] EmptyFri May 23, 2014 3:05 pm by IzzyxD

» Naruto Mirage!
A new arrangement [Private] EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 4:47 am by Shinbun uri

» HELLO!
A new arrangement [Private] EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 2:38 am by JVM

» Aya Brook
A new arrangement [Private] EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 7:12 pm by Aya Brook

» Important Position Registration
A new arrangement [Private] EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:46 pm by Aya Brook

» Type-RN/Mobius of Echelon [LB]
A new arrangement [Private] EmptyFri May 24, 2013 2:35 am by Guest

» Nagareboshi - Fairy Tail
A new arrangement [Private] EmptyThu May 16, 2013 8:04 am by Miki Kyoya

» asuna windy the Wind sneaker
A new arrangement [Private] EmptyThu May 02, 2013 10:08 am by kuroasuna

» new !
A new arrangement [Private] EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 5:37 am by kuroasuna

Dark Guild Masters
Oracion Seis

Grimoire Heart

Tartaros
10 Chaos Sinners

A new arrangement [Private]

2 posters

Go down

A new arrangement [Private] Empty A new arrangement [Private]

Post by Basker Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:01 pm

Sabertooth, the worst guild in the world... at least, in Hal's opinion. He was a strong believer that a mage needed to understand the world around them as well as themselves to be truly strong. Anything else was just being muscly. That was why he liked Blue Pegasus more than the other guilds, because they understood that the world wasn't just about pure strength. But then again, they got self-obsessed and didn't learn that the best part of the world was to look at the beauty all around, rather than just how beautiful you could become. Hell, even Fairy Tail, for all their faults, had their hearts in the right place. They believed in the beauty of relationships, that friendship and hope can beat all odds. That was very stupid and would likely result in the death of many, but at least they understood that it wasn't just about being strong. Sabertooth, on the other hand, hadn't learned that yet. Maybe because they weren't as old a guild as the rest of them, without such a developed history and thus they feel that they have to prove themselves. But, whatever the reason, they were all about strength and nothing else. You could be the smartest, kindest, most determined man alive and if you were slightly weaker than your neighbor you would not be wanted. That was what Hal disliked about Sabertooth and that was why he was a little reluctant to do this duty that he had been given.

It seemed that everyone was dying recently. First it was Bob from the Blue Pegasus Guild, and now it was Sting's death that plagued the magical world. He had killed his own master a long time ago, and now he had been killed... just, not in the way that most of Sabertooth's masters had died. He died when he was out on a mission trying to prove his guts, and now there was a gap that was going to have to be filled by someone. Really, there was no-one that really fit it. There were two 'possibilities', the lightning dragon slayer and the fire dragon slayer. It seemed ironic that, like the first time, there were two strong dragon slayers in charge of the guild again. And, not only that, but they were the same dragon slayers that had been running riot in Fairy Tail, the fire type (who's predecessor had been Natsu Dragneel) and the lightning type (who's predecessor had been Laxus Dreyar). It seemed especially ironic given their long-established rivalry. Back when they were fighting in their silly, childish little war games he had been out in the hills of Caelum, hunting as part of his pack and drinking the blood, and other juices, of many a virgin girl that strayed their path. It was a rather interesting time, but by the time that he had come back to his senses Natsu was no longer a competitor. It was a shame, but it wasn't like it was anything too out of the blue. He smiled as he thought about the fact that maybe he'd not only not be out of the loop this time, but he wouldn't even be on the sidelines. The last time there were people like this on the main benches, there had been wars. Nirvana had been reawakened, the Tower of Heaven had been activated and then stopped. There were so many adventures, some that even rivaled his own for entertainment value, and it appeared that that time was coming back. The time when they would do that again.

As such, as he strode through the door to the guild on that cold winter's morn, surrounded by frost and a light blue color touching his skin like the first signs of frostbite, he was greeted by a few wary looks. These were the people that he was going to have to judge, and he was going to make sure that he didn't end up with an idiot for a guildmaster. The guild might not deserve more than that, but he did. He was having to do this on his own with Portgas until recently, He had allied with Miki after the death of Bob but now he needed the fourth piece in his puzzle, seeing as Quatro Cerberus was sitting in their kennel and refusing to come out and play. The raven that sat on his shoulder opened its beak and, instead of cawwing as it probably should have done, it spoke harsh words that seemed to mean that Hal wasn't going to have to say anything at all.
"Bring forward..." he snickered, as if the name was hilarious to him and he was forcing himself not to laugh properly just to make this scene a little bit more serious."Lucy."
Basker
Basker

Character sheet
Stats:
Primary Magic: Porphyric Hemophilia (Vampirism)

Back to top Go down

A new arrangement [Private] Empty Re: A new arrangement [Private]

Post by Luci Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:22 pm

"Sabertooth" Luci said to himself in the upper halls of the sabertooth guild. He loved this guild, this guild was his life his treasure to the world of mages, even though he had not founded the guild and was not the guild master of the guild. Luci had herd terrible things of his guild sabertooth, sabertooth is evil, sabertooth is just about pure-strength but they where wrong, the pure-strength thing was true because of the first GuildMaster who was murdered by the white dragon slayer sting, who has also died not to long ago. Luci began to rub his fang like teeth in madness, his guild was not bad it was a great guild that no one took the time to learn about! He was so sick of people judging him and his guild for their past it was upsetting him to his very core he was getting so sick of thins. Fairy tail, Blue Pegass, Lamia scale and all those other guilds out in the world he would show them, show them that sabertooth was a great guild and not a evil one like people think they are.

"Calm down Luci calm down" he said to himself while laughing a bit now, but not forgetting what was on his mind at the moment he would still show the world the true good side of sabertooth some day, but he wondered how as he was young and was not the guild master of his guild. To be exact he had no guild master at all at sabertooth which was strange because how would this guild do without a guild master and how the next guild master would do, luci sighed and continued to think about his guild before the old fire dragon slayer , Natsu dragneel, popped into his teenage mind. Oh Natsu dragneel , the great dragon slayer of fairy tail along with gajeel and laxus , the iron and lightning dragon slayer, which made the other dragon slayer of the guild surge. Surge was the lightning dragon slayer and ironic because , as he just stated, laxus and Natsu where in the same guild fairy tail and had a small rivalry. Let's see how that goes , luci thought. Now feeling better he got up from the stairs and headed down towards the main hall of the guild.

As usual the guild was somewhat packed with members , ones that he would soon get to know more and even become family. His tan skin lit in the lights that emitted from the guilds roof top and his eyes also turned an even brighter red showing his reptile like pupil he has. Luci for some reason he felt like today was going to be a werid day as he finished walking down the stairs and sat with a group of his fellow guild members at a table. Not long after luci had sat down, a stranger had walked through the door of sabertooth, for some strange reason the raven seemed not to try to snicker and muttered out "bring forth" he tried not to snicker again before finally saying Luci's name. All members turned their head to the dark brown haired boy with the crimson eyes, he slowly got up as his eye brows slowly twitched from the raven snickering at his name, which was highly disrespectful an degrading, and walked towards him. "Excuse me but I'd like if you would not laugh at my name" he said still a bit upset about it then soon let go, "and what do you want with me?" He stared seriously at the raven with his dragon like eyes.
Luci
Luci

Back to top Go down

Post by Basker Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:19 pm

The man that came out of the crowd had brown hair and red eyes, just like Hal in feral form. In fact, they had a similar hair style as well and their faces were pretty similar.... For a moment it looked like he was looking in a camper, less fashion-conscious mirror. A very bad mirror, like one of the ones at an old festival, but a mirror nonetheless. Hal smiled at the young boy, but that smile wavered for a moment when his complaint came out and it was... polite. Very polite, almost robotic like he wasn't quite alive. It was rather odd, even Hal, the permanently polite, found it odd that there was someone like this out there in the world. The raven snickered and leaped off of Hal's hand before spreading its wings and moving into the air before turning into a pure black mass in front of everyone. People all over the guild seemed pinned to the ground in complete and utter surprise. Not only was this a talking animal, but it was changing? The thing was, and this was something that only Hal was aware of, Beiel was not, in so many words, an animal. Rather, he was a demon in the form of an animal. A familiar, one that had been bound to his service back when he was a feral. Now, he was his traveling companion and his daemon.

The mass of darkness changed shape, becoming longer and longer until it sat on the floor in the form of a snake, tongue sticking out between it's massive fangs and hissing at Luci
"Sorry, Lucy. I just heard that we were here to check out two of the strongest members of the guild to see if anyone is actually worth anything in this shithole you call a guild. I swear, if my master came back to his senses, I don't know if you'd actually last a second or not. Everyone else in this room would die the moment he revealed himself the moment from under that ridiculous outfit that he's wearing but you..." he gulped and stopped talking as Hal moved his foot forwards and slammed down, splattering the snake's head on the floor, causing it to melt into blackness, before reforming in a different place a little way away.

"Sorry about my familiar, he seems to be really antsy today." Hal said, apologetically. He smiled, a little embarrassed smile that didn't seem to belong on his well-groomed, handsome face, before continuing.
"What he meant to say was that we're here to make sure that the alliance of Legal Guilds isn't missing our fourth piece. Your rook to Lamia Scale's bishop, Fairy Tail's knight and Blue Pegasus' queen, if you will." he put out his hand not currently on his cane, offering it out for a handshake of introductions.
"My name is Hal. I take it you're Luci Shiba?"
Basker
Basker

Character sheet
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luci Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:37 pm

Luci stared at the raven and then the man, he then took one more look back at the raven before thinking to himself. He got a very strange feeling from the raven itself and the man, who or what could they be because he had never met a talking animal in his entire life and wondered why this strange man had one. He saw the man look at him as luci talked to the raven about snickering at his name , like it was so freaking funny, that stupid bird it should go die! Luci got off track for a second before regaining his main focus. The man ,after luci had complained , smiled politely at him, this was something strange as he did not look human one bit the man looked like a dead robot with this polite smile of his. If things could not get any stranger, the mans raven flew out of his hands and spread its large black wings in to the air and then turned into a pure black mass. Every member of sabertooth besides luci dropped to the ground scared of what would happen next , they where already in shock that the animal could , in fact, talk but now it was changing its form? What is this thing?

Luci looked at the black mass form into a snake that had its teeth between its fangs and hissing at him. The raven now snake said that they where at saber to check out two of its strongest members , luci wondered if the thing was talking about him and surge , maybe someone else but it is unknown. The snake then continued and called his guild a shithole, this made luci cringe his sharp teeth together "Don't call my guild a shithole your piece of shit, this guild is my home and you'll never insult it without..." Luci stopped himself and calmed down and continued to listen to the thing that spoke. He had listened to the snake , the man seemed to have a different form to himself , was this man truly a human? Luci could only wonder such things. Before the snake could continue it gulped and had its head stepped on by the man that seemed to be its owner, the head splatter and body turned back into a black mass and reformed a little bit away from them.

"It is truly fine I may say" luci said as the man apologized for his so called "familiar" with an embarrassed smile. His face seemed to not hold the smile of embarrassment because he did not look right with it on. As the man continued he said something about making sure that the legal guild alliance was not missing it's fourth piece, he soon explained the legal guilds recent guild masters , who ever the sabertooth guild master would be would seem to be the rook. The man stuck his hand out and introduced himself as Hal , luci put his hands into Hal's and started to shake it while answering his questions "yes I am luci Shiba" he answered Hal's question. "May I ask what you may want with me and the guild?" He asked the strange man with a semi-nervous smile , he did not trust this man very much but he had to be nice to the stranger in his guild.
Luci
Luci

Back to top Go down

Post by Basker Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:33 am

Hal was actually finding it hard not to burst into laughter at this point. He was angry and he STILL sounded like a robot! What was with this guy, there was no compassion in his voice, no true anger. He could only really tell that he was angry because of the aura that this guy gave off. This was the fearsome fire dragon slayer? He was, in no weak terms, a ruddy pansy! Why was this guy a supposed guild master? Every single guild master had something about them that made them special. Miki's was her conviction to her guildmates, Portgas, as little as Hal liked to admit it, had the power and was not unwilling to show it to protect those he was given charge of. He himself.. well, he knew exactly why he was one of the strongest guild masters, it was the same reason why he had been recommended for the position as a god of Ishval. But this guy? The only special thing about him was his lack of emotion, and the total lack of any discernible good qualities that would actually make him fit for the job he was supposed to be doing. He withdrew his hand sharpish, as if stung by something.

Bei, however, appeared not to have any qualms about letting out a cruel burst of laughter, moving towards Hal and wrapping around his body, moving up the body until he rested around his waist, like a living leather belt.
"You sure this is the future guild master? Maybe it's a girl called Lucy and we're missing her somewhere. This guy seems too pathetic to be able to do anything more advanced than be snake food. and I don't even think it could do that very well." That apologetic smile was nowhere to be seen on Hal's face right now, no... instead there was anger.. He had come out here for this? During one of the periods he was supposed to be feeding from a donor to prevent another incident he was having to postpone it to talk to this idiot? Oh, if he was guildmaster material, he would have had no problems coming out here, it would have been worth it.... but for this little brat? Oh, he was pissed off now, and a voice whispering in his mind was telling him to kill him, to kill every last member of this fucking guild and to go see if Quatro Cerberus would be more willing to come play knowing what happened to guilds that wasted the time of an old one. He was angry, so enraged that not only was his time being wasted but he was being forced to put good people for risk and for what? For a puny little shrimp that had no claim to the title of guild master? He was annoyed, highly irritated, but normally that would have just meant he would be a bit snappish. Right now, he hadn't had any blood for around a week and he was parched for it. His natural inhibitions were weakened and, as such, so was his guard against his feral-side. His eyes seemed to flicker, red then brown then red then brown again before settling on a very malevolent maroon, like a fusion between his two sides.

"You know, Bei, you're completely right. This little idiot has no skills whatsoever, he looks like me but he's nothing like my skill level. I guess this was a waste of time after all... oh well. Bei, would you be so good as to get the demolition mages now? I think they needed half an hour to prepare, I can deal with the fools in here by then." He said, as Bei changed form again and turned into the raven once more, flying back out the door. There was a clear problem, and not just in his words. His voice itself had changed. Far from the sweet and dulcet tones of a Caelum gentleman that they had been mere moments before, they were now clearly sadistic and bordering on the corrupt. They were filled with... well, not quite anger. More displeasure than anything else.
"If you must know who I am and what I want..." He said, before pulling his collar down and revealing his guild tattoo, as well as inadvertently showing his bite marks. It was a deep green, like a leaf in the middle of summer, but there was something odd about it. It was slightly damaged, like a tattoo on an old man who took care of himself. The frequent healing and modification had worn it away slightly, giving it a few fractured areas.

"The full name is Viscount Harry Jakob Baskerville, guild master of Lamia Scale, and emissary from the other guilds. The other guilds sent me here to make sure that nothing was going to go wrong with the guild master replacement ceremony. We can't have a guild without a master and... well, you were SUPPOSED to be one of the candidates. The other was someone called Surge, but I don't particularly want to meet another member of this boring guild of yours. I'm also the one who makes a call on whether to remove your guild from the equation all together. Can't risk another illegal now can we?" he said, giving a toothy smile that showed off his two massive fangs, perhaps revealing a little more than he should have. As a pair of idiots from the crowd ran out towards him, aiming their weapons (a sword and a staff) at him, he grinned cruelly and didn't even change his stance more than raising his arm that held the cane. The staff was quickly blocked with the cane, turning it up so that it blocked the sword, before dropping the cane and moving his hands into a more savage position. he grabbed both people's wrists in his hands.
"Such impudence!!"" He said, his voice seeming to be more entertained by the futile attempts than scared or angry, as if this was merely a pre-dinner show. A little chuckle accompanied him closing his hands properly, snapping their arms like they were paper mache. A pair of screams came out of their mouths as they fell on the floor, their wrists shattered by little more than a quick squeeze. Hal seemed completely unaffected, dropping the first one to the floor where he rolled to safety but the other... well, he was the victim of a drop kick, sending him flying off towards a group of three mages, who were knocked over by their barreling friend, pinning them in a small pile

"Hah, that was fuuuun." he said, his tone a little like someone who was getting off on this. "Does anyone else want to play a game of kick around?~" He asked in a tone that was not quite asking, causing the ones who were NOT currently predisposed to back away to the end of the guild. His eyes flashed brown once more for a few seconds, his face took on a surprised, perhaps even horrified, expression as he realized what he was doing, mouthing sorry, before his eyes flashed maroon again. His mouth stopped mouthing sorry half-way through as he turned to the idiot that was starting all this mess.
"You were supposed to be strong, worthy of being my brother-in-arms... you're more like a babe in battle armor, a child holding a paper sword. Prove me wrong, show me something actually guild master material. If not, I'm going to go find this Surge guy and see if HE's worthy of any of my attention. If not, this guild is going to be destroyed in the next hour. you have thirty minutes, make it worth the time I could be getting drunk in."
Basker
Basker

Character sheet
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luci Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:04 pm

Luci was in fact angry at what the the raven turned snake said, but it was not clear in his face or voice that he was because , the man was in fact a guest to this guild and how rude would it be to get angry at a stranger. While not showing it in his voice or his talking, it made him seem like he did not care about sabertooth like this guild has nothing in it for him and he would rather have it destroyed but its not true he loved this guild with all of his heart , he truly loved sabertooth but he was trying to be polite to the guest who had came to the guild. Luci could care less about what they say about him, but if they insulted his guild or any of its members again it was going to be crystal clear that he was angry at the person who had entered his guild with that disgusting pet and its nasty attitude. Luci woundered if the mans whole visit here be a good one or an extreamly bad one, he didnt know but he pressured himself on looking at Hal waiting for an answer.

Hal's snake/raven pet was once again being very disrespectful and started laughing at something, luci figured it was him because of his emotionless face and voice but he didnt care as it was not about his guild or his guild mates. The snake while laughing began wrapping itself around Hal before it stopped at his waist looking like a belt, a living one to be exact. More words came out of the snakes mouth about luci, was he suppose to be the guild master of saber? But before luci could think anymore the snake burst out more insulting things about luci which upset him to little extent and was still not showing it, but luci was good for nothing but snake food? He was insulted because of his name once more? Who the hell was this snake and man that came to his guild and started this mess. Luci looked back to the man , seeing that apologetic smile that was once on his face, completely gone and replaced by clear anger that luci did not come to care about so much because, luci had did no wrong and didnt deserve this mans anger, so he thought.

The man soon spoke again , agreeing with his devilish pet and telling him to go fetch the demolition mages. WHAT Luci said in shock in his head, why would they go get demolition mages? Why would they try to destroy his guild?!? Slight anger started to show on Luci's face as Hal talked more. Hal's eyes turned brown to red ,like Luci's eye color, then back to brown again like something was about to happen. Hal pulled his shirt down revealing strange bite marks and a guild tattoo before speaking once more, he revealed himself to be the lamia scale guild master And emissary for the guilds. "Me sabertooth's guild master candidate?" Luci said to himself in his head a bit shocked at first then snapped back to what Hal was talking about, listening to Hal more and more before he got finished, Luci's face began growing an angry expression something that no one in sabertooth has ever seen before. Luci was the type to either stay quiet or have a smile and play around with his guild members so they would not have a boring day, but anger was never seen from luci at all. Hal flashed his teeth showing his fangs similar to Luci's and since he did it after threatening to destroy his guild , Hal had to do one more thing before luci was completely angry and full of rage.

Without him noticing two members from the crowd of sabertooth members came up with their sword and staff and tried to attack him. Hal easily blocked the staff and sword with his cane, he entertainingly said "such impudence" before closing his hand shattering their limbs like they where nothing, luci stood in shock as they fell to the ground and to put more shock on Luci's face , kicked one of them into a crowd of mages in the back. He titled his head to the ground as Hal began speaking , luci knew Hal was not a human now but didnt care, luci picked the guild member that was on the floor up. With his face still not visible as he turned his back to Hal and handed the member to another ground of mages , and lifted his head, causing the members to show complete shock and fear on their face as they ran to the back with the other members who did not want to fight Hal, lamia scales guild master. Hal began saying luci was suppose to be strong and turned out to be weak and was suppose to be worthy of the guild master of sabertooth, and said he would find surge and see if he was worthy of guild master if luci did not show he was worthy of guild master.

Hal of course added that if surge did not show he was not worthy of being GuildMaster, the guild was going to be destroyed and what that said made luci loose it. Turning around towards Hal, Luci's face was overflowing with anger. His eyes had turned a vibrant red that showed his reptile like pupils even more and mouth half way open showing his hangs cringing together and a vain popping from the side of his forehead. "I don't care if you came here to assess me, I don't care if you are the lamia scale guild master" he said loudly with a voice also overflowing with complete anger. "BUT NO ONE DISRESPECTS MY GUILD OR HURTS MY GUILD MEMBERS!" Luci yelled the anger in his voice more violent then before. Heat waves began beaming out of luci as he ran towards Hal, cocking his hand back to strike him. The guild and it's members where Luci's family and his duty to protect , and Hal came and called this guild trash and broke two of his members arms , this was very unacceptable to luci. "I'll show you not to hurt this guild and its members! Ill show you not to mess with my family!!!" Luci yelled once more yelling with the violent anger still in his voice and face.
Luci
Luci

Back to top Go down

Post by Basker Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:55 pm

Luci was a very strange boy, he looked so much like Hal that it was almost scary but here he was being pathetic and weak. But, there was something about him. Beyond the pathetic weakness, there was a little innocent naivety, something good that the world hadn't ruined yet. It seemed to show itself when the boy made his first decision, it was not to attack him as most Sabertooth members would, no instead he was... helping the idiot up? He had turned his back on Hal, as if not expecting anything to happen to him as he moved to help the victim of the dropkick up. Everyone else in the room seemed too scared to do anything, but that was not the way with Luci. There was nothing scary about him, nothing worrying or anything to have any concern about at all and yet.... and yet he was ignoring Hal, ignoring him like he was just a statue and that everything else was real. He wasn't entirely sure if he liked that because it showed that the kid actually had some balls or whether he hated it because it was rather insulting.

As he turned around, Hal was a little surprised to see the reptilian eyes of a dragon slayer glaring out at him. They were pure red, angry, and finally showed some emotion. It had honestly surprised him, although surprising him was not the same as either making him scared or even making him worried. More interested than anything else. The last time he had seen eyes like this had been the venom dragon slayer of two generations before. He had attacked Hal to try and rid the island of the Vampire 'infestation' without truly understanding what they were facing. . He quickly learned that venom was pretty damn useless against him and that, in fact, human flesh was a delicacy to vampires. So, although there was a moment of initial surprise, what happened next was rather calm and calculated.
"Oh, look, the little winged mongrel's come out to play!" he teased, feeling the heat radiate off of the idiot. Sure, if the attack landed it might actually do a little bit of damage, but the thing was compared to him the boy was painfully slow. He could easily dodge it without breaking a sweat, but that wasn't what he was planning to do. That would be letting the boy off too easily

"Your family? When you've lived as long as I have, you learn that your only family is the ones you're related to. They say that your friends are the family you chose for yourself, but that means you have to sacrifice everything for them, and every time you watch one of them fall it becomes a death in the family. I have watched hundreds of those I call friends come and go, yet you think they should be my family? You naive fool." He said, somewhere between pitying and just thinking of him as an idiot. As he moved his hand forwards, Hal took the moment to calculate the area that wasn't touched by fire and launched one of his strongest kicks there. That kick was generally strong enough to shatter bones. His next kick went to his chin, giving him the equivalent of a foot-based uppercut. Then, finally, he aimed his final kick for the boy's crotch, planning to aim insult to injury.

"Don't try to attack someone clearly above your level boy. You don't even want me to try and kill you, because if I did, every last member of this guild would be dead within the blink of an eye. You've got spunk, but you need more than that to be a master. You need strength, which you clearly lack."
Basker
Basker

Character sheet
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luci Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:08 am

Who the hell was this man suppose to be? He bursts right into Luci's guild and disrespected him, the guild and its members. Luci's anger was still at its very high and for the first time in ages because of the lamia scale guild master, who the hell would make such a man a legal guild master? He should be considered a dark Mage for all luci knew. Hal made luci sick as he continued to look at him , luci wanted to kill Hal without second thought but what would the other guild masters think of luci if he accomplished that? But he didnt care about that right now this man was indeed horrible and needed to be stopped right now. Hal began once again teasing luci , calling him a winged mongrel as luci came closer and closer to him, this just made luci a bit more pissed as he already was.

Listening to hal talked about how the only real family you have is the ones you are actually related to. This had Luci's mind flashback to his mother and father , the father who had abused him and literally broke almost all of his bones and his mother, even though she could not help it, did not stop his father from abusing him every day of his child hood till she went away. This calmed luci down a bit because if the heart ache that it brought back, this information that Hal spewed out from his mouth showed luci that Hal knew nothing about family but the typical one thats always commercialized. Because of the memory he had just relived, luci didn't notice that Hal had blocked his attack and launched his own attacks, Hal's first kick landed on the right side of luci, hitting his rib cage. A large crack roared through the guild as another attack was landed , a kick to his chin, which made Luci's face , face towards the sky "Argh" he mumbled in pain and lastly an attack that hit his crotch. Luci fell to the floor in terrible pain , he spit out blood from his mouth as he tried to pull his upper body from the guild floor.

Slight screams escaped from Luci's mouth as he finally got his body up from the ground. His whole body ached in pain , yet it did not show in his eyes or face as they still secreted rage but on a lesser scale. This man to luci was a monster and a very heartless monster to be exact. "I may not have the power like you or the other guild masters, but I have a heart and care" luci said his voice spilling anger still, "family is people who take care of you and do not judge you for what you do, they love you and care for you no matter what, the people I am related to are horrible people who beat me until I was in the brink of death more then once" he added having more flashbacks in his head. "These people have taken care of me and love me for me as I have for them and so they are my family now, so if you plan on touching them again i will fight till my last breath to protect them" Luci said with a hint of other emotions in his voice besides anger.
Luci
Luci

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down