Fairy Tail GX
Home of the newest generation of powerful mages. Some strive for protection, and annihilation of evil. Others strive for harmony, and peace among all. Some even strive to be rulers of the world. Which one are you? Will you protect the citizens of Fiore? And what's with all these demons coming into our world? It's like Hell is rising over...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fairy Tail GX
Home of the newest generation of powerful mages. Some strive for protection, and annihilation of evil. Others strive for harmony, and peace among all. Some even strive to be rulers of the world. Which one are you? Will you protect the citizens of Fiore? And what's with all these demons coming into our world? It's like Hell is rising over...
Fairy Tail GX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Victoria Erza Silvershield WIP
Darker Than Mr. Black EmptyFri May 23, 2014 5:19 pm by IzzyxD

» Haaai~
Darker Than Mr. Black EmptyFri May 23, 2014 3:05 pm by IzzyxD

» Naruto Mirage!
Darker Than Mr. Black EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 4:47 am by Shinbun uri

» HELLO!
Darker Than Mr. Black EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 2:38 am by JVM

» Aya Brook
Darker Than Mr. Black EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 7:12 pm by Aya Brook

» Important Position Registration
Darker Than Mr. Black EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:46 pm by Aya Brook

» Type-RN/Mobius of Echelon [LB]
Darker Than Mr. Black EmptyFri May 24, 2013 2:35 am by Guest

» Nagareboshi - Fairy Tail
Darker Than Mr. Black EmptyThu May 16, 2013 8:04 am by Miki Kyoya

» asuna windy the Wind sneaker
Darker Than Mr. Black EmptyThu May 02, 2013 10:08 am by kuroasuna

» new !
Darker Than Mr. Black EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 5:37 am by kuroasuna

Dark Guild Masters
Oracion Seis

Grimoire Heart

Tartaros
10 Chaos Sinners

Darker Than Mr. Black

2 posters

Go down

Darker Than Mr. Black Empty Darker Than Mr. Black

Post by Mr. Black Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:18 am

Mr. Black here with a wicked sneer and tall bottle of beer. I drop lightning from the sky when I walk by, strike fear all year, break mirror to get good luck for a hundred years. I drive people insane, like a brain drain, im slurpin' knowledge in college like coke junky, i keep it funky, rock'n'roll is my goal like an earthquake im here to make waves, tsunami style tall as a mile. Got a lexicon like Megatron, straight up turn into a cannon make wanna abandon, ship, if you trip, just try not to skip, too far ahead, stay in bed, let me snuggle your head. i'll make it all better, and wetter, and net'er some fresh urchins from the ocean. I'll churn'em into am potion. Make some sweet love drink the color of ink, cuz Im a giant squid. I don't play around kid. Im here to have fun, chew gum, and turn off the Sun. Don't think you can stop me you'll just have to drop me, Im too hot to not get shot by the dreadnought that is my ego. Cuts me down to size, lop'em off right at the thighs so i can't walk bt I can still talk and type too, i'm Mr. Black, pleased to meet you.
Mr. Black
Mr. Black
GM
GM

Back to top Go down

Darker Than Mr. Black Empty Re: Darker Than Mr. Black

Post by Shinugi Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:27 am

Welcome to the site. If you have any questions, feel free to drop by the chatbox (which you've already done lol) and ask anyone there, they'll all be willing to help you out. Anyway, enjoy yourself and looking forward to RPing with you sometime.
Shinugi
Shinugi

Character sheet
Stats:
Primary Magic:

Back to top Go down