Fairy Tail GX
Home of the newest generation of powerful mages. Some strive for protection, and annihilation of evil. Others strive for harmony, and peace among all. Some even strive to be rulers of the world. Which one are you? Will you protect the citizens of Fiore? And what's with all these demons coming into our world? It's like Hell is rising over...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fairy Tail GX
Home of the newest generation of powerful mages. Some strive for protection, and annihilation of evil. Others strive for harmony, and peace among all. Some even strive to be rulers of the world. Which one are you? Will you protect the citizens of Fiore? And what's with all these demons coming into our world? It's like Hell is rising over...
Fairy Tail GX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Victoria Erza Silvershield WIP
The Mind Behind Revere Alexander von Helios! EmptyFri May 23, 2014 5:19 pm by IzzyxD

» Haaai~
The Mind Behind Revere Alexander von Helios! EmptyFri May 23, 2014 3:05 pm by IzzyxD

» Naruto Mirage!
The Mind Behind Revere Alexander von Helios! EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 4:47 am by Shinbun uri

» HELLO!
The Mind Behind Revere Alexander von Helios! EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 2:38 am by JVM

» Aya Brook
The Mind Behind Revere Alexander von Helios! EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 7:12 pm by Aya Brook

» Important Position Registration
The Mind Behind Revere Alexander von Helios! EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:46 pm by Aya Brook

» Type-RN/Mobius of Echelon [LB]
The Mind Behind Revere Alexander von Helios! EmptyFri May 24, 2013 2:35 am by Guest

» Nagareboshi - Fairy Tail
The Mind Behind Revere Alexander von Helios! EmptyThu May 16, 2013 8:04 am by Miki Kyoya

» asuna windy the Wind sneaker
The Mind Behind Revere Alexander von Helios! EmptyThu May 02, 2013 10:08 am by kuroasuna

» new !
The Mind Behind Revere Alexander von Helios! EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 5:37 am by kuroasuna

Dark Guild Masters
Oracion Seis

Grimoire Heart

Tartaros
10 Chaos Sinners

The Mind Behind Revere Alexander von Helios!

Go down

The Mind Behind Revere Alexander von Helios! Empty The Mind Behind Revere Alexander von Helios!

Post by Revere Alex von Helios Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:00 pm

Hmm....I suppose I should make some sort of introduction to those I have not met before. So that would be everyone except for Xander, Mr. Black, and Dante. I am Revere Alexander von Helios, real name Matthew, and I am twenty. I've been roleplaying for an INCREDIBLY long time, almost thirteen years when I began on the old Neopets site back in 1999. Soon after I discovered the wonders of Invisionfree and Proboards and began roaming the interwebs for my own source of entertainment. Sooner or later along the lines of my adventure I was bored with every idea out there and, in the end, created my own site.

I have been an admin and moderator on so many sites I've completely lost track. I have skills in creating quite enjoyable plots that involve every member of the site, graphic design, and interacting with the members to make sure everyone is being given fair treatment.

I enjoy many different things but probably share many similarities between the lot of you such as Anime, Manga, Video Games, and good books for a nice read once in a while. Currently I am going to college to get a degree in Liberal Arts than continue after that to receive a Childhood Education or Psychology profession. Besides going to school full time I also work full time as a Painter and Construction Worker with a hometown company, Cannady Painting.

If you want to know more about myself or want to roleplay, just send me a PM or something. Anything to get my attention will do.
Revere Alex von Helios
Revere Alex von Helios

http://darlorn.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down