Fairy Tail GX
Home of the newest generation of powerful mages. Some strive for protection, and annihilation of evil. Others strive for harmony, and peace among all. Some even strive to be rulers of the world. Which one are you? Will you protect the citizens of Fiore? And what's with all these demons coming into our world? It's like Hell is rising over...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fairy Tail GX
Home of the newest generation of powerful mages. Some strive for protection, and annihilation of evil. Others strive for harmony, and peace among all. Some even strive to be rulers of the world. Which one are you? Will you protect the citizens of Fiore? And what's with all these demons coming into our world? It's like Hell is rising over...
Fairy Tail GX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Victoria Erza Silvershield WIP
Witch of the Worth WoodSea EmptyFri May 23, 2014 5:19 pm by IzzyxD

» Haaai~
Witch of the Worth WoodSea EmptyFri May 23, 2014 3:05 pm by IzzyxD

» Naruto Mirage!
Witch of the Worth WoodSea EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 4:47 am by Shinbun uri

» HELLO!
Witch of the Worth WoodSea EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 2:38 am by JVM

» Aya Brook
Witch of the Worth WoodSea EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 7:12 pm by Aya Brook

» Important Position Registration
Witch of the Worth WoodSea EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:46 pm by Aya Brook

» Type-RN/Mobius of Echelon [LB]
Witch of the Worth WoodSea EmptyFri May 24, 2013 2:35 am by Guest

» Nagareboshi - Fairy Tail
Witch of the Worth WoodSea EmptyThu May 16, 2013 8:04 am by Miki Kyoya

» asuna windy the Wind sneaker
Witch of the Worth WoodSea EmptyThu May 02, 2013 10:08 am by kuroasuna

» new !
Witch of the Worth WoodSea EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 5:37 am by kuroasuna

Dark Guild Masters
Oracion Seis

Grimoire Heart

Tartaros
10 Chaos Sinners

Witch of the Worth WoodSea

2 posters

Go down

Witch of the Worth WoodSea Empty Witch of the Worth WoodSea

Post by Fate Rider Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:34 pm

Fate hair brushed across her face as the wind blew it to the side. She had just made it back. She had been away for the past 2 years on a mission for her master, but recently things at her guild had become out of hand, sense Tararos's current guild master decided to take a leave of absence.
"Who ever decided to put me in charge wasn't the brightest. But i suppose i will have to go and do it." as she said this she smiled, walking into the forest. On her way back to base, aka her guild, she had noticed that the Governor of a near by city needed help with a certain witch problem. Now, Fate isn't one to typically be known for helping people. Usually when she did help people, it was only because that person needed something done that also benefited her, so the help was mostly unintentional.
"If I am right about this witch, then my life will get oh so more simpler." She said brushing her hair behind her ear.
As she walked into the forest, she could practically feel the power of the witch. "Yes, this is the place, time to have some fun." she said running faster full speed to the point where she sensed all of the power.
"Come out Come out Where ever you are."
Fate Rider
Fate Rider
GM
GM

Character sheet
Stats:
Primary Magic: Arc of Embodiment

Back to top Go down

Witch of the Worth WoodSea Empty Re: Witch of the Worth WoodSea

Post by Fate Rider Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:37 pm

It didn't take long for fate to reach her point of arrival. As she leaped out of a tree she hit the ground, causing the aura of magic around her body to dent the ground beneath her feet. As she got up from her crouched position she got up, looking around. She put her hand on her hip. "No Use in hiding." she laughed. 'I can practically taste the magical energy beaming off of this area."
After a few seconds, the area was quiet. "No use in playing this little game. I know you are here and you wont like it if i force you to come out." she said with a smile of malice on her face. 5...4... she held out her hand. Her head and hand began to glow a dark purplish black color. The Energy then began to old into her hand. 3...2... a The Darkness began to stop molding as it was now in the shape of a hammer. She leaped into the air. 1! She smashed the hammer into a tree, destroying it completely.
As the tree shattered 30 skeleton beasts popped out. Finally, play mates. She then leaped into the sky. She then charged down, slamming the hammer against as many of the skeletons as she could. Out of 10 skeletons she tried to hi, 5 got crushed into dust.
OCC----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
25 monsters left
Satans Hammer: 3 more posts till cool down

Last edited by Fate Rider on Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fate Rider
Fate Rider
GM
GM

Character sheet
Stats:
Primary Magic: Arc of Embodiment

Back to top Go down

Post by Dices Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:37 pm

The member 'Fate Rider' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Monster' :
Witch of the Worth WoodSea NormalMonster_zps30e809c2 Witch of the Worth WoodSea NormalMonster_zps30e809c2 Witch of the Worth WoodSea NormalMonster_zps30e809c2 Witch of the Worth WoodSea NormalMonster_zps30e809c2 Witch of the Worth WoodSea WeakMonster_zps8e43b335

--------------------------------

#2 'Offense Dice' :
Witch of the Worth WoodSea Attack_zps0d52dc1f Witch of the Worth WoodSea Attack_zps0d52dc1f Witch of the Worth WoodSea Miss_zps6b2529cb Witch of the Worth WoodSea Attack_zps0d52dc1f Witch of the Worth WoodSea Attack_zps0d52dc1f Witch of the Worth WoodSea Miss_zps6b2529cb Witch of the Worth WoodSea Miss_zps6b2529cb Witch of the Worth WoodSea Miss_zps6b2529cb Witch of the Worth WoodSea Attack_zps0d52dc1f Witch of the Worth WoodSea Miss_zps6b2529cb

--------------------------------

#3 'Defense Dice' :
Witch of the Worth WoodSea Block_zps1b342cf0 Witch of the Worth WoodSea FailedBlock_zps366c7143 Witch of the Worth WoodSea FailedBlock_zps366c7143 Witch of the Worth WoodSea FailedBlock_zps366c7143 Witch of the Worth WoodSea Block_zps1b342cf0 Witch of the Worth WoodSea FailedBlock_zps366c7143 Witch of the Worth WoodSea FailedBlock_zps366c7143 Witch of the Worth WoodSea Block_zps1b342cf0 Witch of the Worth WoodSea Block_zps1b342cf0 Witch of the Worth WoodSea FailedBlock_zps366c7143

Dices

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down