Fairy Tail GX
Home of the newest generation of powerful mages. Some strive for protection, and annihilation of evil. Others strive for harmony, and peace among all. Some even strive to be rulers of the world. Which one are you? Will you protect the citizens of Fiore? And what's with all these demons coming into our world? It's like Hell is rising over...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fairy Tail GX
Home of the newest generation of powerful mages. Some strive for protection, and annihilation of evil. Others strive for harmony, and peace among all. Some even strive to be rulers of the world. Which one are you? Will you protect the citizens of Fiore? And what's with all these demons coming into our world? It's like Hell is rising over...
Fairy Tail GX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Victoria Erza Silvershield WIP
What Will Come *PLOT STARTER* EmptyFri May 23, 2014 5:19 pm by IzzyxD

» Haaai~
What Will Come *PLOT STARTER* EmptyFri May 23, 2014 3:05 pm by IzzyxD

» Naruto Mirage!
What Will Come *PLOT STARTER* EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 4:47 am by Shinbun uri

» HELLO!
What Will Come *PLOT STARTER* EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 2:38 am by JVM

» Aya Brook
What Will Come *PLOT STARTER* EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 7:12 pm by Aya Brook

» Important Position Registration
What Will Come *PLOT STARTER* EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:46 pm by Aya Brook

» Type-RN/Mobius of Echelon [LB]
What Will Come *PLOT STARTER* EmptyFri May 24, 2013 2:35 am by Guest

» Nagareboshi - Fairy Tail
What Will Come *PLOT STARTER* EmptyThu May 16, 2013 8:04 am by Miki Kyoya

» asuna windy the Wind sneaker
What Will Come *PLOT STARTER* EmptyThu May 02, 2013 10:08 am by kuroasuna

» new !
What Will Come *PLOT STARTER* EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 5:37 am by kuroasuna

Dark Guild Masters
Oracion Seis

Grimoire Heart

Tartaros
10 Chaos Sinners

What Will Come *PLOT STARTER*

4 posters

Go down

What Will Come *PLOT STARTER* Empty What Will Come *PLOT STARTER*

Post by Pein Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:59 pm

Pein eyed the guildhall. Blue Pegasus. Miki Kyoya was the GM of the guild. The mage had used Air Magic, known for her supreme healing abilities.

Walking over, he appeared at her window of her office. He kicked it open, stepping in. Pein had saw no one, and sat down in the large black desk chair, waiting. Time was coming. A big fight was coming, later on. This was just a warning to the girl.
Pein
Pein
GM
GM

Character sheet
Stats:
Primary Magic: Lightning God Slayer

Back to top Go down

What Will Come *PLOT STARTER* Empty Re: What Will Come *PLOT STARTER*

Post by Miki Kyoya Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:21 pm

Miki yawned and walked towards her office. She needed to be alone for a bit. Everyone was always so loud and she aslo had to do some important guild master stuff. The small blue haired girl opened the door walking in half sleeping. Suddenly her eyes went wide as she saw someone sitting at the desk. Standing still Miki looked at the man. How did he get in?

Yawning again she stayed silence for a bit waiting for something to happen but nothing did. "who are you and why are you here...." she asked in a lazy tone while she walked up to the guy sitting in her chair. "get out of here, the guild hall is there" she said pointing to the door. She thought he was maybe a lost guild member that had sneaked into her office.
Miki Kyoya
Miki Kyoya
GM
GM

Character sheet
Stats:
Primary Magic: Air Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Pein Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:30 pm

Pein stared at the female. His feet were perched up on the desk, and he was leaning back in the chair. The girl had mistakened him for a guild member.

"Foolish Miki, I am not a guild member. In fact, I am a guild Master."

He grabbed a pen off of the desk and begin to play with it. Staring back at the girl, he threw the pen, it landing into the door as if it was a kunai.

"I am the guild master of Oración Seis, and the 5th Chaos Sinner." His emotion had not changed.
Pein
Pein
GM
GM

Character sheet
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lune Vera Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:08 pm

Footsteps came from the entrance as the Blue Pegasus Guildmaster came walking into her office. The figure was careful to keep his footsteps in sync with her's so that it would be less apparent that he was around. He stopped when he was in listening distance beside the office door. Lune's back leaned close to a wall, and with two fingers he pushed his spectacles up to his eyes.

'Guild Master... Oración Seis... Chaos Sinner...'

Lune was at the right place. The source of that unusual magical energy came from the speaker. It was up to Lune whether or not he would allow himself to eradicate the threat where he stood. But, knowing his magic, he may harm the Blue Pegasus Guild Master as well. The time to act was not now, but the young man was patient. Mindless destruction was the last thing on his mind right now.

Taking a deep breath, the man put his hands into the pockets of his coat before calmly walking through the door after the pen was stuck to its surface. There was not a single sign of emotion on Lune's face. With his glasses, it was difficult to see who he was looking at. But, Pein could assume that he was staring at him.

"And I am Lune Vera. It matters not who I am. But, at the moment, I stand with the Blue Pegasus Guild Master. You would be wise not to make any sort of movement that could be taken as one with the intention to harm."

Lune's voice did not waver at any point in his warning, but he took a short moment to reassure Miki with a brief smile. "For now, I am at your disposal."

He planned for this to be a brief encounter, and he hoped it would stay within his calculations.
Lune Vera
Lune Vera

Character sheet
Stats:
Primary Magic: Holy God Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miki Kyoya Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:23 pm

Miki blinked as the guy in her chair stopped talking. Someone else entered the room. Miki was getting iritated at this point. Why where all those people here. She looked at the guy that had just walked in and gave him a smile back. She then turned back to pein. The names of those two. She knew all to well who they where. "Uh... Can you go away now i got stuff to do" she said while poking the arm of pein. Miki was tired and all she wanted was those people go away an botter someone else. Normaly she would maybe have been scared in this situation but not today.
Miki Kyoya
Miki Kyoya
GM
GM

Character sheet
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganz Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:37 pm

Tetsu noticed that there was quite the loud noise echoing from the direction of his guildmaster's office. It was one of those times that Tetsu seemed to be at the right place at the right time. As he swooped his glance down the hallway, eyeing the door of the head office, he noticed a dark, gloomy aura pulsating through the halls. It felt weird and Tetsu immediately became a bad feeling. He actually wanted to carry some paperwork over to the treasurer's office but it seemed that this was more important. Especially since his guildmaster was tired of all the work they had been doing all day. She needed some time off and Tetsu would definetly not let anyone disturb her rest.

He walked up to the door and knocked on it. Twice then he began to talk. "Hey, master is everything al...." And there he was sitting, the face was known under the high ranks of mages. The man known as the Oracion Seis guildmaster. A fearful man indeed. And the fact that he was inside their guild, inside the head's office was something to be frowned upon. Tetsu shivered at the thought how he got in here. Did anyone get injured? Anger and despair started to make its way through Tetsu's stomach. He looked around the room. Master was standing there, kind of uninterested in all. She needed rest and someone like him would definetly not prevent her from doing that.

Then another person was noticed by Tetsu. A boy, a long coat on. Tetsu tipped him on the shoulder. "Hey. You.... Out. Now. Master needs some rest. The rest will be dealt of by me." Tetsu didn't even trace the person in the slightest just rummaging past her to the evil entity in front of him. "As for you. Step out of this guild immediately. Do you think you can just step into this guild without thinking of the consequences? You dirty piece of..." Tetsu didn't finish the sentence. It was not needed. He wouldn't let himself lose control in the sight of someone like that. Tetsu flinched to keep his actions at bay.
Ganz
Ganz

Character sheet
Stats:
Primary Magic: Iron Dragon Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Pein Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:44 pm

With he's feet perched up on the desk, Pein watched as another man with glasses entered the room. 'Lune Vera...' he said to himself, knowing the 5th Wizard Saint. Looking to his side, he noticed the guild master of Blue Pegasus poking his arm. "Uh... Can you go away now i got stuff to do." Pein replied no words to the girl, but simply sent her a look.

Another man appeared. Pein sighed, and took not of who he was. Pein had saw the face somewhere, but could not remember. He saw the same man say something to Lune, and took out a small, black book. Rummaging through it, he found the man. "Testu, 8th Wizard Saint." He simply said, thankful for the spy work his lackey had did.

"As for you. Step out of this guild immediately. Do you think you can just step into this guild without thinking of the consequences? You dirty piece of..." Pein simply stared at the Wizard Saint, emotionless. "Dirty piece of what?" Pein simply said, wanting to know what the man wanted to say. He was all for speaking his mind.

"You and I both know that I can beat you, 8th Wizard Saint Tetsu." Still, with a Guild Master, and 2 Wizard Saints, he dubbed the situation as sticky. It would be way better if Darion and Fate were here, however. He could go toe to toe with the Guild Master, and take out the two other mages one on one. Still he was not looking for a fight.

"Miki Kyoya, I applaud your entourage here. Still, I am not looking for a fight, that doesn't mean I won't attack back however. This is a simple discussion meeting, or more so a warning."
Pein
Pein
GM
GM

Character sheet
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lune Vera Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:54 pm

The office was becoming a bit crowded now. Another actor has appeared on the stage, yet he had barely idea who he was. This was probably the second or third time he has come to this Guild. Peoples' faces are too hard to memorize and associate with names. Lune looked to the man with his peripheral vision to not keep the Dark Guild Master out of sight... and his Chaos Sinner counterpart at that. There should now be no fear of him pulling anything on all of them.

But, that same man asked him to dismiss himself from the office to let the Guild Master rest... and he touched him. This was not permissible. To do so would be to leave only two mages to a Chaos Sinner. A moment after that, Lune thought he heard something about the Eighth Wizard Saint. The Blue Pegasus mage in his peripheral vision must be who he was referring to. Maybe he wasn't required after all. Then again, there would be a higher chance of his capture if he was present.

"The reason I'm here is in front of us. I won't leave until he leaves," he coolly replied. The decision was made audible. Lune removed his hands from his pockets. He was then going to ask why he was here until Pein answered it. A warning for Blue Pegasus, it might be. It could also be a warning meant to be given to all of Clover Town. With more force, the young man questioned Pein while he moved to cross his arms in front of him. "I also find your audacity admirable. But, if you came to warn her, then wouldn't you have done so before the audience gathered?"
Lune Vera
Lune Vera

Character sheet
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Miki Kyoya Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:14 pm

Miki looked at Tetsu as he came in. As he was about to say something disturbing she wanted to stop him but he stopped himself and the other mage lune told him he was not leaving until the dark mage was gone. "tetsu stop, calm down, its going to be fine" she said trying to calm him down not wanting to start a fight. She let out a sigh and turned back to the man in her chair. "What is this warning your here for?" she asked crossing her arms. Why does something like this happen today.... she thought giving Pein a glare. For a small innocent looking girl like her it was not really a face you would expect of her. She had a feeling a war was going to start soon. Why else would this guy come in her guild saying thing about a warning.
Miki Kyoya
Miki Kyoya
GM
GM

Character sheet
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganz Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:41 pm

The man was pissing Tetsu off quite a bit. He had a gloomy aura and looked extremely decripit. Tetsu wasn't even sure how to handle this man but it was definetly someone who wasn't supposed to be in their guild nontheless actually present anywhere. Tetsu glared at him, and if glares could kill, the man would be nothing more than a splatter across the room now. Tetsu moved his hip out and placed his right hand on it. Not even listening to the voice behind him he was about to raise his fist as his master's words calmed him down. She was always ever-calming and soothing all the members of the guild. That was why she was master. She was definetly fit to be in that exact position.

The next moment was one, where Tetsu had calmed down and looked behind him to see someone whom he actually knew. It was a wizard saint he had seen on the saint meetings that were free to visit every once in a while. He looked over his shoulder and smiled. "Oh, Mr.Vera. Didn't see you there." He smiled childishly. "You are free to stay but master needs some rest now." Then he turned back to the Oracion Seis and glared at him. "As for you, your arrogance will be your downfall one day. I can see it coming. Anyone who knows a bit about the magical world knows the 10 saints by name. Nothing special. So don't feel like it and stare at me with that stupid expression." Tetsu said with a raised eyebrow.

Tetsu layed off of him and stepped back leaning onto the wall of the office and awaiting the man's next words. His master would deal with him in the way she saw fight. If it incorporated him, then fine, if not then also fine. Tetsu put great trust into her actions and believed that her intelligence was above most of the known mages. Even than the man's standing in the middle of the room. Tetsu was also not allowed to start a fight even though he was itching to get rid of that guy's face. Every second he spent put a strain on his patience. He hoped he would not be so angry at the end of this as to ruin his mood for the following days.
Ganz
Ganz

Character sheet
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pein Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:50 pm

"I also find your audacity admirable. But, if you came to warn her, then wouldn't you have done so before the audience gathered?" Pein smirked at the words. "It's better if your all here. So I can warn you over your death and my rule." The smirk instantly turned into a strict look, no joking at all.

Pein stared the guild master back, his stern emotionless face coming into contact with the glare. If it were a battle, the looks would have collided.

"As for you, your arrogance will be your downfall one day. I can see it coming. Anyone who knows a bit about the magical world knows the 10 saints by name. Nothing special. So don't feel like it and stare at me with that stupid expression." Pein let out a light chuckle at the words. Too bad, the mage himself could see no downfall. When he will become king, he will be immortal.

"That is true. But young mage, anyone who also knows a bit of the magical world, knows the 10 Chaos Sinners by name also." Pein said, raising an eyebrow.

Pein looked all the mages before him, in the eye. "Three months. Three months, is when I shall be king." Pein's body turned into runes, and he appeared outside of the open window, outside of the guild. "Prepare. We are rising. You will all embrace and experience Pein." And with that, the mage turned around, walking away from the guild. He had no idea if the three would chase him, but he was still ready for it.

Pein
Pein
GM
GM

Character sheet
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lune Vera Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:10 pm

Cliche proclamation. The man was obviously off his rocker. The warning came, sure it did. However, the execution was rather poor in Lune's very honest opinion. He pushed his glasses up and analyzed the magic Pein had just used. He faded in runic symbols, so it must be some sort of writing magic. It took a naturally intelligent person to use that kind of magic, so maybe whatever plot he has may actually be possible to be put into action. "Is that so...?"

What would the other Dark Guilds think about having him as a king? Did the Balam Alliance have some big meeting? Well, it could be explained by Pein's status as the fifth Chaos Sinner, the strongest-known Dark Mage. Now that that thought was there, shouldn't he have went after him? That choice was out the window since the beginning. Destroying the Blue Pegasus building could get him a really big bill. Once he was gone, Lune turned his whole body around and reached for the door.

Before he completely left the office, the young Wizard Saint turned himself around. He wasn't Wizard Saint Lune Vera, the Holy God Slayer anymore. There was a warm smile on his pale face. "The previous Guild Master didn't choose wrong. You handled that situation quite well, Ms. Kyoya." He then directs his attention to his fellow Wizard Saint. "Control your anger, Mr. Otome. It can be dangerous, especially with your kind of power. But now, I'll comply to your request. I will, though, linger around the Guild for a while if it isn't a problem." Turning back around, Lune stretched his arm up and yawned. "Travel is exhausting..."

He left the office for the main Guild Hall, seating himself by the bar and resting his head on the counter. It felt cold on his face, and he was pleasured by it tremendously so.
Lune Vera
Lune Vera

Character sheet
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Miki Kyoya Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:32 pm

Miki stared blankly as pein had said why he was here for. Did he really mean this? she thought. This was going to be a problem if her really wanted to become a king as he called it that. He was planning something big and everyone had to be ready for it. Miki sighed and turned around to Lune and Tetsu. "Did a war just start?" she asked looking back at the window. Who did he think that he was. What was he going to do if he became a king.

"im sorry but i just can't let him walk away like that" she said and ran out of the guild to where Pein went. She saw him walking before her. "Stop right there. what makes you think you can just walk in my guild like that and start a war. i got some news for you. your never going to be king!" she yelled at him knowing she had just started something. But she didn't care because if she did not something had started in about three months.
Miki Kyoya
Miki Kyoya
GM
GM

Character sheet
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganz Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:11 pm

Tetsu realized what was going on and followed Miki's lead. While Lune Vera swept off, his very right to do so, Tetsu knew that it was his duty to support his guild master. It was something he was determined to do. That man had just uttered words that were completely derived from reality. But Tetsu was sure, if he was so hellbent on a war there was no way to stop him. Rumor had it that the man Pein was one of the biggest despots the world had ever seen. Something Tetsu could allow in no way, as a wizard saint, as a mage and lastly as a human. Something had to be done, not in three months but now. Miki had taken the lead and Tetsu would follow.

Storming and quick steps, past Lune who was walking quite casually. "You be our guest. This is something we will handle." He called back to Lune as he left a gust of wind sweep behind him in his rush. The entrance was the only thing hindering from letting Tetsu get out of the guild in a fluent manner. His raised foot raised the problem although. the guild door slammed open and he saw Miki already standing beside Pein confronting him. Tetsu decided to wait and see. This was his guild master, the strongest Air mage currently known around Fiore. Miki was definetly not someone Pein would want to mess with and if he thought that Tetsu was someone he could crush in one hit then he was wrong.
Ganz
Ganz

Character sheet
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pein Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:44 pm

"Stop right there. what makes you think you can just walk in my guild like that and start a war. i got some news for you. your never going to be king!" He heard a voice yell. Turning around, he made eye contact with the Guild Master of Blue Pegasus. "Ah...Miki Kyoya. I thought Tetsu would chase after me first." He began to walk towards her, his steps short and slow. "Also, I did not start a war. The war has always been started from when our ancestors ran around. I am simply the spark." He said, looking up once more, his eyes becoming darker, and giving off an evil tint. "I am the spark of the new world. I am the future king."

His stared at the female. Such a short girl, who looked to be powerless, held power enough to be able to keep up with Pein. It was a shame she wasted her time, protecting the weak and insolent fools with no magic.

"Silly girl, don't you understand? The humans you protect, and take jobs from, they are our enemy. In the new world, magic will rain supreme. Those filthy creatures murdered my family. Now I am simply bringing them all pain, stopping them from hurting some one else like they did me." Lightning crackled all around his body, the black sparks causing him no harm.

"In my world, there will be peace. There will be no evil or no good. We shall all be one, magic users of the world that don't have to worry about the filthy humans for jewels and jobs. We shall all be equal, jewels won't be a problem. Everyone will make the same amount." He looked up at the sky, feeling the rain drops on his head. "In the new world, there no longer will be a cycle of revenge and pain. And, Miki Kyoya, if you try and stand in my way, believe, I will annihilate you."
Pein
Pein
GM
GM

Character sheet
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lune Vera Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:27 am

Lune sat in his stool, looking at all of this activity. People taking jobs, people talking, people looking their best. Blue Pegasus was known for its tendency to be excessively showy. They all fit the bill. Back in his day, however, he would very rarely frequent the Guild Hall. It was either a job or practice in the woods. A God's power was difficult to control, and it required much practice to get even a single spell right. He did regret, however, not speaking a bit more with the others. He may have not went off to be recognized as an official Wizard Saint if he made a little bit more friends.

Actually, no. What were friends for? Allies when you needed help, but Lune didn't need help with anything at all. All of his achievements were owed to himself. He didn't ask for another's help. He helped people, but expected nothing in return (jewels maybe, then again it came with the job). The control over this power was the only reward that was worthwhile, and that equated to more power.

Hm... power was a curious thing, transforming people into things that... aren't people. Unable to communicate, unable to connect, unable to value companionship. Unable to understand. Lune accepted these truths.

Suddenly, there was that unusual fluctuation in power again. It was a lot like his, but it was faint. Could it be that those fools actually chose to attack? Lune got up from his seat and dashed back to the office, and went through the window. Catching up to the trio, he widened his stance and removed his glasses. Those purple eyes of his glistened with slight irritation. Good, the fight hadn't started yet, but the discharge of energy definitely...

"You're one of us, aren't you?"

To show the white-coated man what he meant, the God Slayer's body pulsed with a black energy. Suprisingly, there was no menacing vibe to it. It was the opposite. What came from him wasn't a malicious energy, but a soothing one. "I should have recognized it sooner." He didn't catch what Pein had just said to the two, and he couldn't give him his own piece of philosophy. The danger that this man posed was even greater. Or, maybe he was over-dramatizing.

"Mr. Otome, Ms. Kyoya... don't engage."

He probably shouldn't be so paranoid either.

Lune Vera
Lune Vera

Character sheet
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganz Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:57 pm

Tetsu was leaning against the wall of the guild, right next to the entrance watching his master closely. If anything should occur, he would step in immediately. He was standing with one leg knicked against the wall. His right pant was now pulled up and the ankle could be seen. He had his arms crossed in front of his chest and was tapping rythmically with his left index finger on his right arm. His face was marked with anger. A frown, teeth shown with the left side of his lip pulled up, expnanded over his face. His eyebrows pulled together forming the small wrinkle on his forehead he hated so much.

And what was that white skinned bastard talking about? Something something philosophical bullshit and furthermore about his new world? Tetsu got angrier the more he listened to him. It was a nuisence that he thought humans were lower beings than us. That a racist absolutist had gained so much power agitated Tetsu, that there were even possibilities for people like him to bare the chance to gain such strength. But what really made him laugh was a specific line he caught up during his god-awful new world speech. At that point, his anger turned to a bursting and loud laugh.

"P-p-peace?!" Was the only thing Tetsu was able to bring out. He bent down in uncontrollable bursts of cackling. In that moment Lune Vera stepped outside and seemed to want to regulate the situation. Tetsu was able to feel his power rising, seemingly trying to intimidate the man. The laughing went on quite a bit until he finally bent up again. His arms spread wide, and his face revealed a mischievous grin. "Mr.Vera, this man is crazy. Peace!?" Tetsu emphasized loudly. "Yes, let us build up racial thinking in the world, a communistic rule that will be supreme over all. That is what the land needs. A violent revolution backstabbing thousands of innocent people coexisting with us! It is certainly their fault that the government is corrupt! And who cares if it's not, they are part of the human race while we mages are allowed to take superior rule over all! It's the god given choice! Surely. I'll make the origin of all this a tragic incident in my childhood. That will work out perfectly and no one will stamp me as insane because those ideals are oh so logical." Tetsu's glare fired into the man's eyes.

Tetsu snickered while stepping up to Miki's side. "Instead of using logic and rational methods we'll just kill off all "filthy" humans because every single one is at fault for the story of one man! Then we can blend out the fact that it is pure luck who bares magical power and who not and there are no races in the whole collection of humans. Maybe we could also just ignore the babys born of magically gifted parents' that don't bare magical power and tribute them to satan." Tetsu stood beside Miki now. His whole speech had been supported by thetralic dissipations that echoed through the front garden of the guild Blue Pegasus.

His last sentence directed towards Pein embodied all of the cynistic speech he had just presented. "I'm sorry if we here at Blue Pegasus don't substitute such a sane and rational law, mein Führer." Tetsu expressed in his best German. "We are used to represent the illogical principle of peace, culture and harmony that people detest so much. Therefore I can speak for every member sitting in this guild and my guildmaster, we won't be a part of your logically reasoned revolution." Tetsu now looked at Miki and started to step backwards, still facing the man. He was prepared to block any attack for the moment, additionally Mr.Vera was still standing on not far away and Miki seemed prepared too. Tetsu clapped sarcastically until he turned around, concentrating fully on the man's movements. If he would attack, Tetsu would be able to defend. Still clapping he said his goodbye. "Thank you mr. peacemaker, for listening to me, it was an honour to have been able to discuss this with you, but a hot bath is awaiting me now and I don't want to waste your further time." With those words Tetsu would step back inside the guild, he had ignored everything the man had said during his talk, he didn't care if he was impressed, if he cared, if it agitated him. The man was crazy anyway and he would soon enough realize that his downfall was destined.
Ganz
Ganz

Character sheet
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Miki Kyoya Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:59 pm

Miki could only follow half of what was said as she was still sleepy but one thing she knew for sure. This guy wasn't right with his thoughts about the world and what he as going to change. She waited for Tetsu to be done with his speech and started one herself. "Those human your talking about that don't have magic power are the same as you and me. We all live from the same air and all have a heart an feelings. Just because they did something to you doesn't mean they are all the same." For a little she paused and looked at the man named Pein. She kind of knew her words where not going to work but trying would not harm. "What your trying to do is not going to change anything. People will still murder family's. With magic power or without. NOTHING WILL CHANGE." She yelled the last part. "Your breaking the balance on earth this way. And i will stand in your way. I can't allow you to kill innocence people." Wind began to blow around her as she was releasing her magical power.

This man was pissing her off and she did not care for having a fight right now. It would come one day so why not right now. "Just stop with what your doing or you will go down. If i am not that one it will be someone or something else. You will go down one day if you keep following those dreams" she said not knowing if anyone understood what she meant.
Miki Kyoya
Miki Kyoya
GM
GM

Character sheet
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down