Fairy Tail GX
Home of the newest generation of powerful mages. Some strive for protection, and annihilation of evil. Others strive for harmony, and peace among all. Some even strive to be rulers of the world. Which one are you? Will you protect the citizens of Fiore? And what's with all these demons coming into our world? It's like Hell is rising over...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fairy Tail GX
Home of the newest generation of powerful mages. Some strive for protection, and annihilation of evil. Others strive for harmony, and peace among all. Some even strive to be rulers of the world. Which one are you? Will you protect the citizens of Fiore? And what's with all these demons coming into our world? It's like Hell is rising over...
Fairy Tail GX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Victoria Erza Silvershield WIP
Sonic cane EmptyFri May 23, 2014 5:19 pm by IzzyxD

» Haaai~
Sonic cane EmptyFri May 23, 2014 3:05 pm by IzzyxD

» Naruto Mirage!
Sonic cane EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 4:47 am by Shinbun uri

» HELLO!
Sonic cane EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 2:38 am by JVM

» Aya Brook
Sonic cane EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 7:12 pm by Aya Brook

» Important Position Registration
Sonic cane EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:46 pm by Aya Brook

» Type-RN/Mobius of Echelon [LB]
Sonic cane EmptyFri May 24, 2013 2:35 am by Guest

» Nagareboshi - Fairy Tail
Sonic cane EmptyThu May 16, 2013 8:04 am by Miki Kyoya

» asuna windy the Wind sneaker
Sonic cane EmptyThu May 02, 2013 10:08 am by kuroasuna

» new !
Sonic cane EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 5:37 am by kuroasuna

Dark Guild Masters
Oracion Seis

Grimoire Heart

Tartaros
10 Chaos Sinners

Sonic cane

2 posters

Go down

Sonic cane Empty Sonic cane

Post by Basker Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:47 am

Name: Sonic cane
Description: This is a form of cane that goes up to Hal's belt, which can be treated exactly like a normal walking cane. In fact, for all purposes, it is one. However, there is a form of this that turns into more than just an accessory. The orb on the top of the staff can open up, firing a small burst of sonic energy. Whilst this doesn't injure anyone, it does several different things. It has three major abilities, the first being the ability to unlock doors by vibrating the lock to disable it completely. The second ability it has is the ability to analyze chemicals by working out the molecular balance of them, giving him the exact composition of what he targets and is thus able to discover how to cure poisons. The last section of this is that it's able to act like a flare, contacting anyone who's close enough to feel the vibrations where he is.

Spoiler:

Abilities

Name: Vibration
Element: -
Description: The orb fires a burst of sonic energy, causing vibrations to either act like a flare or to render a lock useless, allowing him access to most areas.
Strength:
- It is able to pass through any and all materials apart from wood, unlocking nearly every lock.
- It is able to contact people within 100m by pressing the vibration into the ground
Weakness:
- Due to being awkward, locks that are contained entirely within wood or concrete are safe from this effect.
- It causes no damage to anyone but locks.

Name: Molecular Examination
Element: -
Description: By hyper-vibrating an object, the cane is able to analyze what the object is made out of, letting Hal know what something is made out of.
Strength:
- Allows for precise production of antidotes
- Can sense what type of magic someone uses and thus gain an advantage in combat
Weakness:
- Has no direct combat abilities
- Requires close contact with the analyzed object.

"Harmless is just a word, that's why I like it! Doesn't hurt, doesn't wound, doesn't maim. But I'll tell you what it does do. It is very good at opening doors."

Last edited by Basker on Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Basker
Basker

Character sheet
Stats:
Primary Magic: Porphyric Hemophilia (Vampirism)

Back to top Go down

Sonic cane Empty Re: Sonic cane

Post by Tempest Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:26 am

Hmm, everything seem alright.

I had a question about the vibration though, since I believe concrete is also a something through which vibrations doesn't pass. Also wound't these skill fall under wind elemental skills since vibration in the air is something close to wind?

Like I said everything seems oke, but can you please answer these question.
Tempest
Tempest

Character sheet
Stats:
Primary Magic:

http://eternal-kingdom.forums-rpg.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Basker Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:02 pm

I've edited the bit about the concrete (although when I'll see a lock encased in concrete I don't know), as for the wind thing Vibrations are not wind based, so I don't agree with your assumption on that one I'm afraid.
Basker
Basker

Character sheet
Stats:
Primary Magic: Porphyric Hemophilia (Vampirism)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempest Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:48 pm

Oke, well its fine either way. Approved^^
Tempest
Tempest

Character sheet
Stats:
Primary Magic:

http://eternal-kingdom.forums-rpg.com/

Back to top Go down