Fairy Tail GX
Home of the newest generation of powerful mages. Some strive for protection, and annihilation of evil. Others strive for harmony, and peace among all. Some even strive to be rulers of the world. Which one are you? Will you protect the citizens of Fiore? And what's with all these demons coming into our world? It's like Hell is rising over...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fairy Tail GX
Home of the newest generation of powerful mages. Some strive for protection, and annihilation of evil. Others strive for harmony, and peace among all. Some even strive to be rulers of the world. Which one are you? Will you protect the citizens of Fiore? And what's with all these demons coming into our world? It's like Hell is rising over...
Fairy Tail GX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Victoria Erza Silvershield WIP
Surges's twin gunblades MASAMUNE and MURAMASA. EmptyFri May 23, 2014 5:19 pm by IzzyxD

» Haaai~
Surges's twin gunblades MASAMUNE and MURAMASA. EmptyFri May 23, 2014 3:05 pm by IzzyxD

» Naruto Mirage!
Surges's twin gunblades MASAMUNE and MURAMASA. EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 4:47 am by Shinbun uri

» HELLO!
Surges's twin gunblades MASAMUNE and MURAMASA. EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 2:38 am by JVM

» Aya Brook
Surges's twin gunblades MASAMUNE and MURAMASA. EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 7:12 pm by Aya Brook

» Important Position Registration
Surges's twin gunblades MASAMUNE and MURAMASA. EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:46 pm by Aya Brook

» Type-RN/Mobius of Echelon [LB]
Surges's twin gunblades MASAMUNE and MURAMASA. EmptyFri May 24, 2013 2:35 am by Guest

» Nagareboshi - Fairy Tail
Surges's twin gunblades MASAMUNE and MURAMASA. EmptyThu May 16, 2013 8:04 am by Miki Kyoya

» asuna windy the Wind sneaker
Surges's twin gunblades MASAMUNE and MURAMASA. EmptyThu May 02, 2013 10:08 am by kuroasuna

» new !
Surges's twin gunblades MASAMUNE and MURAMASA. EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 5:37 am by kuroasuna

Dark Guild Masters
Oracion Seis

Grimoire Heart

Tartaros
10 Chaos Sinners

Surges's twin gunblades MASAMUNE and MURAMASA.

2 posters

Go down

Surges's twin gunblades MASAMUNE and MURAMASA. Empty Surges's twin gunblades MASAMUNE and MURAMASA.

Post by imperius rex Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:01 pm

Name: Twin Gunblades MASAMUNE and MURAMASA.
Description: Twin Gunblades MASAMUNE and MURAMASA. these gun sword hybrids are named after famous Japanese sword smiths Masamune and Muramasa. These twin weapons have metal handles with lacrima intergrated to better conduct his magic. Each weapon weighs approximately 16 pounds. The blades of these weapons is 1.5 feet but the gun is .5 feet of that giving the attack range of the weapoon is 1feet.The blade is located below the gun giving it the ability to attack and defend at the same time. The guns are semi automatic fast and accurate giving these weapon increased versatility in battle. The metal of these weapons are of a magic enhance titanium alloy making these light weight weapons durable.
Abilities
Spoiler:

Name: Lightning Blade
Element: Lightning
Description:Surge charges the blades of his weapons with Lightning the blades start to glow blue. The lightning increase the piercing power and is able to stun his opponets if hit with this attack.
Strength:
-Is able to stun opponets even if they try to counter with their metal blades and last for 1 post
-It increase the piercing power of the swords.
Weakness:
-It is not effective aginst weapons made of wood our plastic
- it can't stun earth element users
Duration 3 post
Cooldown 3 post

Name: Eraser Rain
Element: Lighting
Description: Surge but the twin gunblades in the position in the picture below and fire 10 rapid shots of lightning bullets. Followed by a huge bolt of lightning as the two guns shoot s massive charged shot together that explodes like a bolt of lightning on impact.
Spoiler:
Strength:
-It Can Stun opponets if hit with the lightning bullet for 2 post
-the resulting bolt of lightning at the end can leave 2nd degree burns for 1 post if it hits
Weakness:
- Is not as effective against earth magic users
- It is possible to redirect the lightning bot at the end with a lightning rod.
Duration 2 post
Cooldown 3 post

imperius rex
imperius rex

Character sheet
Stats:
Primary Magic: Lightning Dragon Slayer

Back to top Go down

Surges's twin gunblades MASAMUNE and MURAMASA. Empty Re: Surges's twin gunblades MASAMUNE and MURAMASA.

Post by Tempest Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:13 am

Hey, those are nice weapons you have^^.

I have a few issues though before I can approve it.

- First there are some things with app itself. Duration and cooldown are missing ":". Can you please leave a blank line between description and abilities and can you leave a space at: "Description:Surge charges", and after a bullet point, so: - Is able to stun

- I've noticed a few spelling errors (spell check). Can you please take another look at your own app as you might find a few yourself (for example: weapoon)

- I'm a bit confused about your range. You say it has a blade of 1.5 inch, yet your attack range is 1 feet. I understand that because of the gun part your blade itself is 1 feet long but that still gives your a max attack range of 1.5 feet.

- Saying the weapon is semi-automatic is fine (though for pistols I actually doubt that), however saying the guns are accurate is wrong, since this simple depends on the user (Someone who can't aim, can't be accurate regardless of his weapon choice).

As for your skills:

- Lightning Blade: Saying the skill can't stun earth users is not correct. If a person uses earth based magic that doesn't mean that person is made of earth, I can understand if he/she uses magic to cloak himself with earth stuff. Also aren't weapons in which magic is infused also something that should hold off your magic.

- Eraser Rain: (Lightning with an "n"; puts instead of but, bolt instead of bot, etc. Anyway....). The way how you describe your skill makes it seem like a skill above D-rank (so saying its "massive" and can cause explosions already implies its above D-rank). Stun should be 1 post and only after being hit with lets say 7 bullets (its a D-rank spell).

I looked up (just to be sure) what a 2nd degree burning wound is and it seems that it takes 1 to 4 weeks to heal (everyone burn wounds takes at least days to heal for that matter), so it definitely can't last for a simple post. Also considering the rank I would leave it at 1st degree burn (that's painful enough considering they also have the deal with the impact).

Same here not earth users, but more earth itself.

Can you please change these things. Then I will approve^^.
Tempest
Tempest

Character sheet
Stats:
Primary Magic:

http://eternal-kingdom.forums-rpg.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum