Fairy Tail GX
Home of the newest generation of powerful mages. Some strive for protection, and annihilation of evil. Others strive for harmony, and peace among all. Some even strive to be rulers of the world. Which one are you? Will you protect the citizens of Fiore? And what's with all these demons coming into our world? It's like Hell is rising over...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fairy Tail GX
Home of the newest generation of powerful mages. Some strive for protection, and annihilation of evil. Others strive for harmony, and peace among all. Some even strive to be rulers of the world. Which one are you? Will you protect the citizens of Fiore? And what's with all these demons coming into our world? It's like Hell is rising over...
Fairy Tail GX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Victoria Erza Silvershield WIP
Genesis Delt EmptyFri May 23, 2014 5:19 pm by IzzyxD

» Haaai~
Genesis Delt EmptyFri May 23, 2014 3:05 pm by IzzyxD

» Naruto Mirage!
Genesis Delt EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 4:47 am by Shinbun uri

» HELLO!
Genesis Delt EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 2:38 am by JVM

» Aya Brook
Genesis Delt EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 7:12 pm by Aya Brook

» Important Position Registration
Genesis Delt EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:46 pm by Aya Brook

» Type-RN/Mobius of Echelon [LB]
Genesis Delt EmptyFri May 24, 2013 2:35 am by Guest

» Nagareboshi - Fairy Tail
Genesis Delt EmptyThu May 16, 2013 8:04 am by Miki Kyoya

» asuna windy the Wind sneaker
Genesis Delt EmptyThu May 02, 2013 10:08 am by kuroasuna

» new !
Genesis Delt EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 5:37 am by kuroasuna

Dark Guild Masters
Oracion Seis

Grimoire Heart

Tartaros
10 Chaos Sinners

Genesis Delt

2 posters

Go down

Genesis Delt Empty Genesis Delt

Post by Delt Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:55 pm

Genesis Delt 0_92478_46a8e944_orig

Persona

Name: Genesis Delt
Birthday: August 8
Sexuality: Straight
Special Characteristics: Piercing in his left ear

Personality: Genesis is a quiet, serious and composed individual that appears tough and completely no-nonsense on the surface. He is very determined to accomplish his goals. This particular goal is a world where only the worthy may wield magic. The worthy means the strong and he thinks that weak people shouldn't posses magic to start with. He believes that since he posses the power of the Netherrealm/Hell he stands above the gods and has the right to decide who should live and who shouldn't. He may warm up to people he likes . He tends to smoke when he is mad.

He looks down on the weak and respects the strong. Even though he looks down on people he is still capable of bonding as long as their goals happen to collide. Though he hates official Guilds doesn't mean he hates mages and he will attempt to judge every mage he meets. If anyone stands in his way they will be deemed pests and get killed.

Even though he is mostly composed and calm he may get angry when seeing weak mages or pathetic people, and in these cases he will probably kill you.
Magic: He Believes that it is a blessed power to be wielded by the strong to uphold order.

Cigarettes: He usually takes one whenever he's mad.

Strong people: He respects them since he sees them as the better people in the World.

His comrades: He wouldn't join someone unless they're strong so its safe to assume that he greatly respects and cares for his comrades.

Quiet places: He likes quiet places because of the calming effect it has and he likes to take naps in these places.

Power: He loves the rush of power running through his veins and will gladly accept power from anyone or anything to get stronger.

Niki: The two-tailed cat is the closest thing to family he has and he enjoys the company

Dislikes:

Weak mages: Because they're unreliable and he believes that such a thing as a weak mage is blasphemy and strives for a world where only the strong wields magic.

Beans: He hates the taste and the feeling of them being in his mouth.

Idiots: He claims he's actually alergic to stupid people, whether that is true or not remains to be seen.

Official guilds: He claim the way they inspire people to learn magic is blasphemy and deems their recruiting of any person coming to be against the very way of life.

Appearance

Height: 1,83 meters
Weight: 78 kg
Hair: Red
Eyes: Amber
Others:
General Appearance: Genesis is a tall, muscular man with red hair and amber eyes. His red hair is kept short, ruffled, and spiked, with two strands of hair near the opposite sides of his head falling over his face, as well as distinct sideburns.

He wears a black, leather jacket with a fur collar and a white V-neck underneath. He wears dark blue, denim jeans held up by a simple brown belt, with a silver chain attached from the belt to his back pocket, additionally with black shoes to top off the rest of his outfit. Genesis wears other jewelry pieces with his clothes, primarily silver: a silver ring, and a star-shaped necklace. He also has a piercing in his left ear.

He is also seen wearing a long-sleeved brown sweater under a high-collared black vest and may at certain times wear black sunglasses.

Guild

Guild: Oracion Seis
Guild Tattoo: Black, Right shoulder

Battling
Total Stat Points: 48
Strength: 13 SP
Speed: 16 SP
Agility: 12 SP
Stamina: 7 SP
Type: Genesis is a mainly fast fighter with low stamina and thus he concentrates on dodging his enemies attacks and uses his supreme speed together with his magic to bring forth a Quick end to his opponents.He is also known for being impulsive and at the same time planning and thus being a quick thinking fighter capable of planning and executing moves in mere moments.

History

History:

Genesis Delt grew up in a quiet village by the coast. The village was also acting as the headquarters for a small official guild. The guild mostly helped out around town with chores, tending crops and fending of monsters. Genesis was amazed by the magic they performed with such ease and secretely dreamt about being a mage himself one day.

One day a pack of mysterious creatures appeared at the outskirts of town and the townspeople was thrown into a panic but the guild promised to take care of the problem. The creatures attacked the village a couple of days later but the mages took their chance and escaped. The village was destroyed and Genesis started wandering the roads.

He kept walking and reflected over what had happened and realized that the reason he suffered this much was because of those damned good for nothing mages that wouldn't even stay around to help them. His hatred grew and he eventually succumbed to the darkness.

Then after who knows how long he heard a voice "Who are you?" He turned around and saw a small white cat with two tail in front of him. "I'm Genesis, who are you?" The cat took a moment and answered "I'm Niki!" Genesis's head was filled with questions but then he noticed their surroundings.

It was quite literally Hell. It was a world in which the power of flames and darkness coexisted at such a level that they were almost the same entity. Genesis picked up the kitten and asked "Where is this place?" The kitten looked at him oddly and answered "I don't really know" Genesis was just about to panic but then it started to shake and something appeared out of the flames.

There it was. An enormous burning monstrosity in chains towered in front of them. It was jus standing there, staring with its eyes aflame. "Who are thou son of man?" Genesis was stunned. What the hell was that thing?! He eventually answered the demon "I am Genesis" The flames twisted upwards and the creature got even bigger. "How is it that you can exist here?" Genesis couldn't comprehend the question and looked at the kitten in his arms. It shaked its tail and replied to his thoughts "This is hell, right?"

The demon answered "This place holds many names such as Hell or the netherrealm. This realm is meant to punish those who sin and reward the valiant."
"So are we dead?"
"No you are but travelers that traveled the paths of despair and hatred until you finally arrived here"

"So are we welcome here?"
The demon wouldn't answer his question. "I feel your hatred.... so intense and deep"
"What are you talking about?"
"We were once banished by the gods to uphold order in the afterlife and thus we are forbidden to thread upon the affairs of the living world. Yet we may interfere through a vessel and lord of this realm"
"A vessel for what?"
"A vessel may be chosen to wield the forces of this world and interact with the living world in our name"

Genesis listened to demon and found that he desired this power "How may i wield this power?"
"You must simply accept the title of Reaper and follow the hatred that fills your heart, follow your hearts desire for the forces of Hell will follow your command"
"Will you obey my commands?"
"You will rule this realm but be warned. You may only leave and enter this realm with a
living soul in company"

In that moment Genesis burst into excitement and rage "Just give me power!"

In an instant he was covered with chains and was suddenly barraged with pain. It kept on for so long that he eventually lost track of time. The chains finally withdrew and Genesis stood up and he felt good, he felt like a new person. Then he realised he was standing in a castle. He looked around and tried to comprehend what had happened. "So what do you want to do?"

He turned around to see that strange talking cat again. "What are you doing here you...cat?"
I'm not cat, I'm Niki! You needed a living soul to leave and so i came with you
Genesis had so many questions flying through his head about the talking cat but decided to ignore it for now. "Ok"

Then he saw a familiar face passing through, it was one of the mages from his village. He felt his hatred grow and it materialised in his hands as chains and he slaghtered the man in a single sweep. He kept wandering the castle and killed every last mage inside. After that he realised that he should use this power to destroy this weakness in the world he despised so much. He took a moment to pray that he would suceed in his quest for eliminating weakness.

He kept traveling and killed those he deemed weak and unworthy but he desired something more. Then one day Niki returned from her usual reconaisance and told him about some sort of underground organisation recruiting powerful mages. He followed the rumor and took his first steps in the pages of history.

Face Claim: Mikoto Suoh/Project K

Last edited by Delt on Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Delt
Delt

Back to top Go down

Genesis Delt Empty Re: Genesis Delt

Post by Delt Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:30 pm

BUMP
Delt
Delt

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempest Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:43 am

Oke, your character seems fine. I do suggest that when you role play with others, you refrain from using black text, as it can be a little difficult to read.

If your character gets approved for being S-ranked I'll approve your character^^

EDIT: Srry for the wait, your character is approved. (please don't forget about the colors when your RP with others. You can start making your magic app.
Tempest
Tempest

Character sheet
Stats:
Primary Magic:

http://eternal-kingdom.forums-rpg.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down