Fairy Tail GX
Home of the newest generation of powerful mages. Some strive for protection, and annihilation of evil. Others strive for harmony, and peace among all. Some even strive to be rulers of the world. Which one are you? Will you protect the citizens of Fiore? And what's with all these demons coming into our world? It's like Hell is rising over...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fairy Tail GX
Home of the newest generation of powerful mages. Some strive for protection, and annihilation of evil. Others strive for harmony, and peace among all. Some even strive to be rulers of the world. Which one are you? Will you protect the citizens of Fiore? And what's with all these demons coming into our world? It's like Hell is rising over...
Fairy Tail GX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Victoria Erza Silvershield WIP
Casual Walk [Open] EmptyFri May 23, 2014 5:19 pm by IzzyxD

» Haaai~
Casual Walk [Open] EmptyFri May 23, 2014 3:05 pm by IzzyxD

» Naruto Mirage!
Casual Walk [Open] EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 4:47 am by Shinbun uri

» HELLO!
Casual Walk [Open] EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 2:38 am by JVM

» Aya Brook
Casual Walk [Open] EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 7:12 pm by Aya Brook

» Important Position Registration
Casual Walk [Open] EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:46 pm by Aya Brook

» Type-RN/Mobius of Echelon [LB]
Casual Walk [Open] EmptyFri May 24, 2013 2:35 am by Guest

» Nagareboshi - Fairy Tail
Casual Walk [Open] EmptyThu May 16, 2013 8:04 am by Miki Kyoya

» asuna windy the Wind sneaker
Casual Walk [Open] EmptyThu May 02, 2013 10:08 am by kuroasuna

» new !
Casual Walk [Open] EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 5:37 am by kuroasuna

Dark Guild Masters
Oracion Seis

Grimoire Heart

Tartaros
10 Chaos Sinners

Casual Walk [Open]

5 posters

Go down

Casual Walk [Open] Empty Casual Walk [Open]

Post by Tempest Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:21 pm

On a nice sunny afternoon Tempest stands on the busy streets of Magnolia. The light of the sun reflects on Tempest's face as he watches up to the clear blue sky above him. Tempest closes his eyes for a few seconds to collect his mind, putting his objectives straight again. After his small break he starts moving forward again, still unclear on where to go to next, or who to collect information from. He knows that he must look for his friend, but also realizes that asking random people will not help gain information.

Tempest, who is still a little tired from his long travel to Magnolia, walks at a slow pace. Under normal circumstances he is quite used to travelling great distances without much rest, but because of all his previous events he couldn't get any rest. As he walks along the busy streets he enjoys the gentle breeze, but carefully looks around him. Making sure to avoid bumping into other people he makes sure to check his front every now and then, while looking out for potential people who might have the Intel he needs.
Tempest
Tempest

Character sheet
Stats:
Primary Magic:

http://eternal-kingdom.forums-rpg.com/

Back to top Go down

Casual Walk [Open] Empty Re: Casual Walk [Open]

Post by Kirina Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:01 am

What was she doing there? Many might ask and none would get a good answer. She was there, because she wanted to be, nothing more and nothing less. The clock in the cafe ticked loudly in her ears, letting her know what time it was, every hour on the hour. She didn't mind too much, but it did get a bit irritating to hear the obnoxious click sound each second. Like an obsessive compulsive, it would count each second and every millisecond. It kept at it until it drove herself insane.

Finished with her coffee, she stepped out of the building and yawned. The day had barely begun and it seemed to her, that nothing would be really accomplished, not yet anyways. That was never a good thing. Kirina needed excitement and that just wasn't happening yet. Her eyes passed over crowds of people who barely took notice of her. Could she blame them? She wasn't known and was in fact under the table. With her jacket zipped, her mark was concealed and she was safe. That was a good thing in her books. Stepping forward, she nearly ran into a man, having zoned out. Her eyes closed in annoyance and she stepped back, but only her grin remained. "My apologies, sir. I hope you're alright."

(Sorry for cliche entrance but in a hurry, and wanted to get SOMETHING started at least ^^' )
Kirina
Kirina

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna Fairy Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:07 am

Asuna, the White Dragon Slayer and also one of the Ten Wizard Saints, and because of these, people are concerned about her. When Asuna was walking on the crowding street under a sunny afternoon, many people were looking at her, and this made Asuna felt embarrasing, and hot too because of the sunny day, although she is the White Dragon Slayer.

After a while, Asuna walked into the cafe which is located between many buildings, and at the time she entered the cafe, a woman stepped out from the cafe, and Asuna could feel powerful magical power from the woman, but she didn't care about it, she found a seat in the cafe and sit down for enjoying her Cappucino drink.
Asuna Fairy
Asuna Fairy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempest Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:03 pm

Tempest who was looking at a few people discussing something. By the time he looked back in front of him he a woman suddenly appeared right in front of him. Luckily, they avoid collusion as the woman seemed to have stepped back a little. A little surprised by the event Tempest, out of reflex, also takes a few steps back as he hears her apologize.
"I'm sorry as well. I wasn't looking", Tempest says and makes a small bow to show that he is sincere. After his short bow he stands straight up again and looks at her. Tempest met all types of people a recognized the grin on her face, as he thought it was little forced.

"I'm fine", he then says, as his gaze slightly moves away from her to the wall of nearby building, "Sorry to disturb you", he then continues, still looking at the wall. He thought back to face she was making and though she may be troubled by something, maybe even himself. "Are you troubled", Tempest then hesitatingly asks, unsure to whether it was smart to ask or not.
Tempest
Tempest

Character sheet
Stats:
Primary Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mewtwo Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:01 pm

Sitting on top of a building, Enma looked down at the city. There was busy people, chatting and rushing. Many mages running to get to jobs. Magnolia Town was always busy, even back when it first started. Enma smiled, this was where his family had there going away party. He hasn't seen them in a long time, and misses them greatly. In his thoughts, Enma felt a strange magical power. It was below him, and moveing. Jumping of the roof, his jacket blowing in the breeze, he spotted it. The magic came from a girl, or a woman, walking out of a coffee shop. Enma pondered at his senses. She was either an S-Rank or A-Rank, which he couldn't tell. Walking up to her, like a normal person, Enma wanted to know more. "Hello," the handsome young man said, his standard smile beaming.
Mewtwo
Mewtwo
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Stats:
Primary Magic: Admin Powers

https://fairytailgx.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirina Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:25 pm

An apology was made and Kirina took it as any. She simply laughed it off. Simple words were traded, with little to no meaning behind them. He may have been sorry, but was he really? People had no courtesy from what she'd seen and this was sadly no different. His look of surprise faded as quickly as it had appeared. Amazing. People reacted and Kirina simply reveled in the pleasure that was their reactions. Sweet satisfaction only came from the darkest depths of her own soul.

He had bowed to her. What was that even for? She watched him move, her eyes following the somewhat graceful movements of a man to show true apologies. Eyes caught eyes and she could feel him stare straight through the facade. Well that pushed that idea away. It didn't stop her from grinning, though. It came only naturally. Her muscles were simply more relaxed in their smiling posture as compared to any other they could take.

In response to her question, he admitted to being fine. That was obvious, as he hadn't fallen or bled. Then again he could have a condition or some other weird stuff he had to deal with. He apologized, again. Did she look that upset, that he had to apologize twice? What a strange man! Kirina simply waved the apology off dismissively. Her smile widened and her eyes closed. "Really, it's no problem."

Then came the question. Her brow furrowed and she tilted her head. Did she not look okay? had her guard dropped so far? Just as she was about to answer though, an 'attractive' young male with blonde hair dove out of what seemed to be nowhere and greeted her with a large grin and a 'hello'.

"Oh! Lord have mercy! Men are simply falling from the sky!" A bit of sarcasm lathered her voice, showing a joke with a hint of seriousness. "Hello. If you were trying to impress me, I must say I prefer men that don't believe they can fly." With that, she winked at him. "A dead man isn't nearly as fun as an alive one."

That said, Kirina turned her body towards the first man and swept her body into a bow. Her brown locks fell easily over her shoulders, hiding away her face only for a moment, despite being in a ponytail. Not long after, she straightened herself and looked first Tempest, then the other man in the eyes. Her mischievious glint never faded. "A pleasure to meet you both. I am Kirina. What might the names of my company be and how might I be of assistance to you?"
Kirina
Kirina

Back to top Go down

Post by Mewtwo Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:40 pm

"Not trying to impress," Enma said with a chuckle. "I just tend to walk on rooftops, it's peaceful, ya know?" he asked with a smile. . ""A pleasure to meet you both. I am Kirina. What might the names of my company be and how might I be of assistance to you?"
Kirina...Enma had heard that name somewhere before, but where? A Magic Council meeting? He didn't know if the name was bad, or good. "I'm Enma Kozato," he said with a smile, keeping his friendly face on. He started to run his hand through his hair, the spikes going right back into place.
Mewtwo
Mewtwo
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna Fairy Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:58 am

When Asuna was enjoying her favorite Cappucino, she looked out from the window, and what surprised her was the strongest of Ten Wizard Saints, Enma, appeared on the busy street. She then finished her drink quickly, paid some jewels and some tips for the drink, and walked toward the strongest of Ten Wizard Saints.

Then, Asuna stopped walking and standing behind the man who is also known as The Strongest Wizard Saint, and said to him "Hi, Enma."
Asuna Fairy
Asuna Fairy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempest Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:58 am

Tempest felt relieve as he heard the woman was fine. Her saying that made her seem more happy than Tempest initially thought. "That good", Tempest thought to himself and smiled back in respond. Only seconds after that someone else appeared. A blond haired man appeared with a radiant smile on his face. "The people here sure seem happy", Tempest happily thought to himself. After the woman and the newly appeared man exchanged some lines they both introduced them self.

"The name's Tempest", He then replied with a smile on his face. He placed his closed hand against his chest shortly after that, as a kid to introduced himself. For some reason the fatigue he had a little earlier faded away slowly. I could be because of the people right in front of him, or maybe because of all the people in the city itself. "Its good to know these types of places still exist, right Yuki", He said to himself.

A few moment after he introduced himself someone else walked up to them and immediately called out to Enma. This time it was a girl. "They know each other", Tempest thought to himself as his gaze moved from the new girl to Enma, waiting for his respond.

Tempest
Tempest

Character sheet
Stats:
Primary Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirina Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:29 am

The man's name was Enma. It was probably a name she should know, but honestly, Kirina just didn't care enough at the moment. Likely it had to do with the council and naturally, that would ruin her mood. After all, she would not like to know her new friends wanted to probably steal, seal or block her magic. Whatever it was that those mages did when they didn't like other mages. Kirina had never paid that much attention, but she was pretty sure one was execution if her crimes were severe enough... That was for their own perception and interpretation of what exactly was a crime and what wasn't. "I see, so the money paid to make roads is overr-rated, then? I feel bad for the tax-payers." After crossing her arms, she smirked at the man. Naturally, this accented her curves, but only slightly beneath her zipped blazer.

The first man was named Tempest. Now that names were out of the way- Another woman came up to the group and joined them. Enma ran his hands through his hair and flashed a smile, while the little miss greeted Enma. So those two knew each other. Interesting enough. Letting those two talk, Kirina turned herself towards Tempest. "So, Tempest, do you hail from around here? Or are you just visiting? If it's the latter, might I inquire as to why here?" For once there was no malicious intent with Kirina, she was genuinely curious. Her own back was turned towards Enma and the new girl, not to be rude, but as to not eavesdrop (though she'd be able to hear, anyways).
Kirina
Kirina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempest Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:31 pm

Tempest was curiously waiting for Enma to answer the girl that just walked up. Suddenly the lady who introduced herself as Kirina asked him a question. A small pause followed after which Tempest's focus shifted back to Kirina. He looked at her before answering. He smiled as he slowly shook his head sideways. "No, I'm not from around here", He said. After a short pause he continues as his face turned a little more serious.

"I'm looking for someone actually", he then said. He then moved his arm next to him, as if to indicated a height. Meanwhile he placing his other hand on top of his sword scabbard, as if to balance himself out. "It's a girl, around my age (17) and should be about this high", He started explaining. It's been quite some time since he last saw her so, he knows he can't be as accurate as he wants to. "She probably wears a distinguish pendant as well", he continued, knowing his description was a little vague.

"You happen to know anything about her?"

Tempest
Tempest

Character sheet
Stats:
Primary Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Taihele Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:55 pm

It was a sunny day just how Taihele liked it. The wind was so loud it made a whistle type of sound coming out of the creek of Taihele's house. The chilly weather made Taihele's body feel very cold that he had to grab a blanket with teddy bears on it to keep him warmth. He went to the small cooler to take out a fish he put it near the heater waiting for the fish to warm up. Taihele then went to check up on the fish to see if it was warm, he noticed and took a plate slipping the fish on the plate, as well sliding the knife to his plate. He then went back to sit down and gripped the knife off his plate slicing his fish into eight square pieces. Sticking the knife into each one of the pieces putting it in his mouth swallowing it down. Taihele took his mouth licking his lips with his tongue.

The birds tweeting outside loud like the horns from War Horns as if they were going to battle. Taihele stretching his arms out while opening side to side from his deep sleep on the bed, opening his mouth out wide making a loud yawn come out of him. Squinting down at the ceiling with the most scariest morning eyes, he would take a deep sigh ,this in motion making his head turn to the window of the birds tweeting outside. Getting out the bed with a slouched back walking to his draw (Counter), noticing his candy on there ;gazing at it with passion. Taihele doing his daily bases (Note- Brushing Teeth, Bathing, and etc).
Taihele went to his clothes chest, opening it with his left hand and right hand on each edge. He put his hand in grabbing his T-Shirt with the target sign on it, putting on his steel armor leg plates, gripping his candy putting in his pocket, and his baggy pants over his steel armor leg plates. Taihele then slipped on his boots while stepping his way outside thinking about were he could look to buy anything for dinner.

Taihele walked down streets of Fiore, taking his forearm itching his eyes this was a sign that he was really tired and didn't get enough rest. He almost forgot there was a cafe near by. Taihele walked down the busy streets of Magnolia, with a tired slouched personality. He then arrived at his destination ,noticing a couple of people infront of him, he didn't really care about who they were all he wanted was his coffe to make him stay up it was as if to him the people were ghost. Walking up to a seat Taihele sat his behind down. A Waiter then approached him with a hand book, "May I take your order sir.".Taihele responded back, " I would like a large iced coffe.". As Taihele waited
Taihele
Taihele

Back to top Go down

Post by Mewtwo Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:27 pm

Enma turned around to see a girl, saying hi. He stared, in an un rude way, trying to see if he knew her. Giving up, he smiled at the girl, and said "Hey!"

He noticed a Fairy Tail mark on her, and remembered his rival bragging about a new mage they just got. Maybe she was it?
Mewtwo
Mewtwo
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content