Fairy Tail GX
Home of the newest generation of powerful mages. Some strive for protection, and annihilation of evil. Others strive for harmony, and peace among all. Some even strive to be rulers of the world. Which one are you? Will you protect the citizens of Fiore? And what's with all these demons coming into our world? It's like Hell is rising over...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fairy Tail GX
Home of the newest generation of powerful mages. Some strive for protection, and annihilation of evil. Others strive for harmony, and peace among all. Some even strive to be rulers of the world. Which one are you? Will you protect the citizens of Fiore? And what's with all these demons coming into our world? It's like Hell is rising over...
Fairy Tail GX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Victoria Erza Silvershield WIP
The Iron Chef[complete]  EmptyFri May 23, 2014 5:19 pm by IzzyxD

» Haaai~
The Iron Chef[complete]  EmptyFri May 23, 2014 3:05 pm by IzzyxD

» Naruto Mirage!
The Iron Chef[complete]  EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 4:47 am by Shinbun uri

» HELLO!
The Iron Chef[complete]  EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 2:38 am by JVM

» Aya Brook
The Iron Chef[complete]  EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 7:12 pm by Aya Brook

» Important Position Registration
The Iron Chef[complete]  EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:46 pm by Aya Brook

» Type-RN/Mobius of Echelon [LB]
The Iron Chef[complete]  EmptyFri May 24, 2013 2:35 am by Guest

» Nagareboshi - Fairy Tail
The Iron Chef[complete]  EmptyThu May 16, 2013 8:04 am by Miki Kyoya

» asuna windy the Wind sneaker
The Iron Chef[complete]  EmptyThu May 02, 2013 10:08 am by kuroasuna

» new !
The Iron Chef[complete]  EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 5:37 am by kuroasuna

Dark Guild Masters
Oracion Seis

Grimoire Heart

Tartaros
10 Chaos Sinners

The Iron Chef[complete]

3 posters

Go down

The Iron Chef[complete]  Empty The Iron Chef[complete]

Post by vegetauchiha321 Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:12 am

"Burdock it is time to go on our first mission.' 'Ok.' Kami opened the door to Alpha dogs after stuffing a dozen chocolate bars down his throat. He approached the mission board for D rank missions. He took a glimpse at the mission completion board.'Taihele completed a mission huh?' 'We are going on our first mission so I can catch up and defeat him.' Kami all fired up stared distinctly at the mission board. 'OH MY GOD BURDOCK.' 'A MISSION WITH FOOD.' Kami ripped the contract off the board reading it as quick as possible. 'So we have to eat famous Judge's food huh?' 'Let's do it.' Kami walked outside with Burdock on his shoulder and prepared for his mission. 'BURDOCK up up and away.' 'Don't ever use that phrase to command me Kami.' And Kami flew to Hargeon town to begin his first mission. When he arrived he took in the fresh air an followed the smell of food. Then a fat man bumped into him knocking him to the ground. 'Ow' 'I apologize I was looking for a teenager named Kami.' Barney realized that he was talking to Kami and explained that he had to help judge three famous chefs.

Last edited by vegetauchiha321 on Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:45 pm; edited 5 times in total
vegetauchiha321
vegetauchiha321

Back to top Go down

The Iron Chef[complete]  Empty Re: The Iron Chef[complete]

Post by Mewtwo Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:16 am

Please, use quotation marks for dialogue. It makes things easier to read. ("insert dialogue here")
Mewtwo
Mewtwo
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Stats:
Primary Magic: Admin Powers

https://fairytailgx.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by vegetauchiha321 Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:16 am

Kami asked where to go to begin his first mission. 'Oh it doesn't start for another three hours.' Kami frowned in despair and asked what to do while he is waiting. He decided he would talk with this man named Barney Flare until he needs to judge. 'So this is your first mission eh?' 'Yeah me and my best friend Burdock just arrived in Fiore a few days ago.' 'What magic do you use?' 'I use illusion magic but its not powerful at all.' 'I am only a D rank mage.' Kami looked to his left and saw a stand for chocolate. He ran over and ate a whole chocolate cake. He then realized that there was also chicken in it. When he finished licking the plate he vomited the entire dish. 'THIS IS HORRIBLE.' 'That was actually one of the contestants meals, we are here.'

Last edited by vegetauchiha321 on Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:21 am; edited 2 times in total
vegetauchiha321
vegetauchiha321

Back to top Go down

Post by vegetauchiha321 Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:22 am

'I am sorry but that must be one of the worst meals I have ever tasted.' Barney Flare looked over and realized there was one crumb left. He picked it up and slowly ate it. Barney disqualified him for attempting to kill the judges with such a horrific meal. 'On to the next contestant!' A short man with a puffy hat walked up and presented his chicken covered in marinara sauce baked inside of a apple pie. Kami was the first one to walk towards it and take a huge bite. His eyes glittered up in excitement. 'AMAZING!' 'He captured the essence of real food.' Then Barney went to take a bite of the cake and walked back to his seat calmly with a smile telling him off.

Last edited by vegetauchiha321 on Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total
vegetauchiha321
vegetauchiha321

Back to top Go down

Post by vegetauchiha321 Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:32 am

'Final contestant!' A tall man with a long mustache came out with his hands behind his back ready to present. He had a smirk on his face as if he planned something. He presented his banana pudding with chocolate chicken inside of it. Again Kami rushed towards the plate ready to eat. He ate ninety percent of the meal and had no smile on his face. 'It was ok but not great.' Barney Flare tasted it and sat back down. All contestants leave so that we may judge the two contestants left. 'I liked the cake with chocolate because I love chocolate so he wins.' Kami realized that both he and Barney loved chocolate and that was the tall man's trick. Kami had a strong mental ability and was able to resist it. Then BAM Kami smacked Barney.

Last edited by vegetauchiha321 on Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
vegetauchiha321
vegetauchiha321

Back to top Go down

Post by vegetauchiha321 Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:41 am

Barney blinked quickly for a few second and realized what happened. He called out the contestants and revealed the winner. 'My great partner judge and I have chosen the short man to be the winner.' There were cheers from every direction as the man gave his speech. After the competition Barney asked me to walk with him. We reached the ocean and gazed at the sparkling waters. 'Thank you for knocking me out of that mind state. 'No problem.' 'I have a feeling that you will be a great wizard someday.' 'Thank you. He shook Kami's hand and walked off. Kami was exited to hear those words. 'Burdock are you ready to go?' 'Yup.' Kami flew off with Burdock and his journey with missions began.
vegetauchiha321
vegetauchiha321

Back to top Go down

Post by vegetauchiha321 Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:31 am

Bumps
vegetauchiha321
vegetauchiha321

Back to top Go down

Post by vegetauchiha321 Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:31 am

finished
vegetauchiha321
vegetauchiha321

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukiro Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:27 pm

Ok Approved. Ask a Admin to add the money.
Sukiro
Sukiro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down